According to my strategy (Fimathe) the price was at 1762.851 at an important resistence and at my Neutral Zone, according to Fimathe, if the price broke my Neutral Zone line, the trend is probaly going to reverse. So I believe that the price is gonna hit 1846.976 (Green Line) in long term.
Now the price is in a confluence between a support and a bearish trend line.
In that analysis, I will use Fimathe that provides a whole new way to see the market trends and "predict" futures supports and resistances.
I quoted "predict" in view of the fact that we can never be a hundred percent sure of the market's future although we may have a good idea to where it goes.
If the price cross up the RC(Reference Channel) resistance, the...
Expondo meu posicionamento sobre esse gráfico mostrando os pontos de negociação macro do gráfico diário. Caso acione a venda o stop ficaria um pouco acima do 71.100. Caso acione a compra o stop ficaria abaixo do 71.100.
Easy piece: market sentiment is bullish, price has been moving in the daily and H4 charts above the 100 & 200 period SMA's , the market may test one of these SMA's before we see the fimathe 50% level breakthrough to the upper side, there is also a possible harmonic bearish pattern being shaped at the moment in the daily and H4 charts for this pair
Market structure is bearish , there is a high probability for the market to confirm the sell I am waiting for if the fimathe 50% level is broken through downwards but as always if the market decides to go the opposite direction I will take the long move as far as the neutral zone is broken upwards with a sharp and strong move out of the neutral zone
I see this cross really overbought , it may sell but once again I am not selling unless it breaks through my neutral zone with strength and I may go long if it breaks the 50% downwards and then upwards again