Expondo meu posicionamento sobre esse gráfico mostrando os pontos de negociação macro do gráfico diário. Caso acione a venda o stop ficaria um pouco acima do 71.100. Caso acione a compra o stop ficaria abaixo do 71.100.
Easy piece: market sentiment is bullish, price has been moving in the daily and H4 charts above the 100 & 200 period SMA's , the market may test one of these SMA's before we see the fimathe 50% level breakthrough to the upper side, there is also a possible harmonic bearish pattern being shaped at the moment in the daily and H4 charts for this pair
Market structure is bearish , there is a high probability for the market to confirm the sell I am waiting for if the fimathe 50% level is broken through downwards but as always if the market decides to go the opposite direction I will take the long move as far as the neutral zone is broken upwards with a sharp and strong move out of the neutral zone
I see this cross really overbought , it may sell but once again I am not selling unless it breaks through my neutral zone with strength and I may go long if it breaks the 50% downwards and then upwards again