EURUSD expected to SELL in Low risk zone or High risk zone.
Low risk : 1.21466-1.21505
High risk : 1.21446-1.21455
TP : 30pips-50pips from your entry
SL : Follow your heart
Take Note !
If the price break the low risk zone you can entry BUY instantly .
#ForYourSignal #4YS #DailySignal #TipsOfTheDay #DailyMapping
There have been several push to the downside in the past few days if not weeks and now, there is a break in a market structure which could signify that the price might be going to the upside soon at least to the area of value for a retracement. So we wait for a return to order block after stop hunt and the breaher.
I looked at this yesterday and shared it with the DT Academy students, I decided to share this with you all. After the break-in structure from the upside, liquidity was hunted lower and there is now a break in a market structure that makes it viable to enter the trade once our requirements are met.
Since liquidity has been cleared we wait for the price to go...
There is already a shift in market structure based on the 1-hour timeframe, Hence, we expect the price to go to the downside to at least the 79% Fib level. We want to see the price meet all requirements before thinking o taking trades. Based on the H1 analysis, there is already a break in market structure also which indicates that price is about to change...
Hey guys hope you are all well! I have a nice clean GJ set up here ready to start the week strong!
Strong support identified on the Daily timeframe @143.00
Intraday support formed on the 1H timeframe @144.300
Range identified on the 1H / 30 minute timeframe.
On Friday last week, the daily candle closed bullish. Price reached 144.900 before starting to reject...
Trade was analyzed on 1hr time frame and trade was taken based on 30m time frame.
Trailed the stop loss in 5m time frame as the candle did not break the previous low. At this point, it was a risk free trade. Even if the SL stops me out I would have been in 2 pip profit.
Closed the trade fully when the 5m candle broke the previous candle's low. Closed in 7 pip...
My attempted reversal trade in the usd/cad has gone against me and is nearing my stop. On any close below 1.2625 I will be out of this position. I was confident that the rate of change move and the big bounce early in the week had the makings of a larger trade to the upside but so far now luck. Part of me wants to reverse from long to short on the breakdown but I...
Well, was patiently waiting for the market to break out of the wedge on the 4 hour chart and finally did at 0.76202, now we have a retest of major support at 0.76450 which indicates a strong buy signal. According to my plan, there are some confirmatory signals as well to back up this analysis such as, the market being above the 200 day period moving average on the...
-4hr BMS possible push to the upside
refined PDA to the 15min and 5 min
-looking to sweep those eye highs
-looking for SH, BMS, RTO for entry
- speculating price action live
THIS IS JUST A TRADE IDEA. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TRADING INVOLVES losing MONEY AND RISK. YOU ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF. USE RISK MANAGEMENT WHEN TRADING.
The weekly right side is up against the 1040 lows from December 2015. The daily right side is up against the March 2020 lows at 1450. The 4 hour is turning down against the August highs at 2072. While below 1965 high from 11/9/20 where the hourly is turning down Gold can continue to correct the cycle from the March lows.