There are 3 days left in the weekly time frame, but now the buyer has much more power than the seller
In the daily time frame, Bitcoin is in a decreasing rectangular pattern
Now, in the Kendall support area, a return pattern has been made and the possibility of returning up to the range of 40,000, which is a rectangular roof, is...
If we look at the 4-hour time frame of theron, we will notice a descending channel
Now it has reached a critical point, which it has managed to defeat after 3 collisions
In case of a valid failure of the descending channel, the ascent scenario and its goals are written
In case of failure, the descending targets were identified
Justin Sun will...
Last week, the commodities sector experienced more than a speed bump after an extended period of price appreciation. As July soybeans roll to the next active month and the new crop November contract in the futures market, the price became a falling knife before recovering on Friday, June 18.
They were not the only commodities
A Fed hint made its...
Hy trader !
This Gold weekly chart is a combination of 2 original- 1 innside- and 1 modifiziert Pitchfork, Fib retracement and Fib time !
Confluence areas of the fibs are key price zones to watch !
No trading advice !
If you like this post smash the like👍 button, comment or follow me.
Thanks for reading my idea,
The bond market is the primary capital-raising marketplace. Market participants issue new debt or buy and sell debt securities in the secondary market. Bonds, notes, and bills are tools for public and private expenditures. Since the US is the world’s leading economy, the market for US government bonds is massive. The long-bond or 30-Year Treasury is a barometer...
Idea for SPX:
- While it is early to call the reversal, there is a confluence of macro factors that suggest a market top and a deep correction in the near future. This could be it.
- This is what I am watching technically for the local movements for SPX specifically.
- Much caution is needed here, as even if it is the reversal, breakout traders may be chopped...
Idea for Macro:
- Financial sector selling off heavily.
- While it's early to call a bear market, the exhaustion gap at an all time high is a reasonable signal for market reversal.
- XLF, XLE and FAAMG have been holding up the broader markets at this high... Cracks appearing?
- Institutions will invest based on 18 months into the future...
- I never understood why most students needed to learn what a Log was until I've studied a BTC chart.
- A Log curve in simple term goes 0 to .99999999
- It never touches 1. It is infinite. Meaning it goes forever always getting closer to 1.
- My assumption is that BTC will become stable one day. It may take many more halving's for that to happen.
Here are to main scenarios for you to watch on gold.
In my view the market is quite oversold and quite soon we will see the retracement.
Check the chart for more details.
❤️Please, support this idea with a like and comment!❤️
Forecast for Macro:
- Falling Wedge Breakout must be re-tested.
- Bear Flattener coming as short-term rates rise with Fed tightening expectations:
- 2x ATR spike in US02Y:
- The Fed members will probably all have their turn to make comments, leaning hawkish. This should cause a rally in the US02Y.
- Bonds Volatility...
Gold was trading in sideways for the last two days.
The price was stuck within a narrow horizontal trading range.
This morning we see a range breakout.
Hourly candle closed below its support & for us, it is a very strong bearish trigger.
Now I expect a bearish continuation to 1845/1835 levels
❤️ Please, support this...
A late February peak runs out of steam and makes a comeback
LME and COMEX stocks rise
Inventories can be a mirage
Goldman Sachs makes a bullish call- Three reasons for higher copper prices
Heading for new high- Copper could go parabolic
In March 2020, nearby COMEX copper futures traded to the lowest price since June 2016, when it reached a bottom at...
Idea for Macro:
- Credit Cycle turned down from top of Risk Range.
- Global Credit Impulse negative, US Systemic Liquidity Flows turning down, Fed Balance Sheet 5yr avg. at top of risk range.
- Demand-push Inflation at top of risk range, in 40 year downtrend.
- Implied Volatility vs. Realized Volatility reaching a critical level.
- PC ratio reaching low levels...