Our math shows two scenarios for this gold's bullish swing target. Gold can jump to 1853 with a good probability of extension to 1875.
But gold should hold support at 1810 and must not go under 1790. Consider loading up more at this level and 1790.
While the price is above the support of 1744.50, a resumption of an uptrend is expected.
We make sure when the resistance at 1916.50 breaks.
If the support at 1744.50 is broken, the short-term forecast -resumption of uptrend- will be invalid.
We will close our open trades if the Midterm level 1744.50 is broken.
A trough is...
Hi everyone! Our call on gold last week is playing out nicely. For this week, we maintain a bullish bias on Gold, with prices holding above a key weekly and daily support area at 1763.14 - 1768.80, which lines up with the 78.6% and -27.2% retracement. A pullback to test this support zone presents an opportunity to play the bounce. Keeping in mind the views on the...
Today's inflation figures release could be a serious catalyst for the next leg up.
The U.S. economy’s rebound from the pandemic is driving the biggest surge in inflation in nearly 13 years, with consumer prices rising in May by 5% from a year ago.
The Labor Department said last month’s increase in the consumer-price index was the largest since August 2008, when...
I am currently holding three positions on Gold (1 initial entry and two positions when price created a swing that meets my entry criteria). I am hoping to scale in and also make another final entry when price closes above the current zone. A break of the triangle pattern with a momentum candle could give be a confluence that price is continuing up and willing to...
Gold price exploded higher and smashed the trendline resistance after fomc news and solid support at level 1795.100. At the 1834.08 level, a bullish daily candle is currently seeking to test higher values. If we draw a horizantal line from point 1 to point 2, we can see the price at resistance. So, I see a chance to ride the daily bullish with a stoploss of...
XAUUSD firms a bull flag and an internal weekly candlestick. I think if XAU can break above flag, it has potential to goes higher to levels that highlighted in the picture.
1826 seems to be key level of the new bullish trend. So, wait for close above this level, then long XAU with logical stop loss.
this is my analysis for BITSTAMP:BTCUSD and the way I will operate.
Post your idea/analysis below for discussion.
Thank you all for your support.
For more accurate setups, stop loss, take profits and mentoring services, FX signals, Crypto, Indices and Stocks PM me.
Hi everyone! We maintain our bullish bias on Gold as prices are holding well above a key weekly support zone , in line with the ascending trend line and 61.8% retracement . On the H4 time frame, a pullback in prices to the support zone at the 1782.5 zone, in line with the 61.8% and -27% retracement presents a buy opportunity. Keeping in mind the weekly time frame...
Hi everyone! Gold has been on a strong uptrend lately with the weekly time frame showing a bullish bias as prices held well above the ascending trend line. On the H2 time frame, gold prices are pulling back to the support zone at 1802.50, in line with the ascending trend line and 78.6% retracement which presents an opportunity to enter a long position here. Stop...
given how the h4 candle on gold closed, price retested last weeks weekly low and if the daily candle close holding the rejection steady, we should see price rise all the way to 1832.90.
FOR PICE TO ACTUALLY RISE WELL WITHOUT MUCH/ RETRACING TO THE LOW, THE H4 CANDLE PRINTING NOW WILL NEED TO CLOSE ABOVE 1817.34.
if price rejects/fails to clove about 1817.34 we...
WAIT FOR RETEST OF DEMAND ZONE!
after retest wait for confirmation candlestick pattern on 1H, if we don't get conformation i.e. bullish engulf, i wont be getting involved. TP targets will be set to 1820 and 1830 respectively.
👉🏻 Price has successfully broke the H1 and H4 OB as forecasted. We could see some minor pullback at least to the 1792 area which is also the 50.0% retracement level. Price should be entering some sort of minor corrective movement first before seeing some bullishness.