Using the golden ratio as a price target, and previous magnitudes, HEPA looks primed for a run up to the $8.95-$9.93 range by EOY. The top line of the broadening formation will likely cause resistance and a chance for a nice pullback opportunity. The volume of this stock has dried up as the short volume has. Positive data has caused massive dorking of the stock...
Called bottom at 1.58 before a reversal. Chat has shown positive signs. THE first PT is 1.95. I do believe this chart will be a monster and reach 4.24 over the next few months. If you're in this play take profit as you go.
First of all, I am not an expert when it comes to pharmaceutical companies!
Why did I pick Hepion Pharmaceuticals (@hepionpharma)?
1. From a business perspective, they are healthy (Quick Ration of Assets vs. Liabilities is 9 to 1)
2. They came from a super high share price and are currently on a super low level
3. They are working on a product CRV431 (recently...
Chart wants to go down to the 1.58-1.51 range before a reversal. Watch closely in that sector. Once it hits the bottom and moves upwards it's a BUY for me! The first PT. is 1.83 once the reversal has formed. When the stock goes above the green line it game on. Watch for a breakout. Patience will be key. News can very much send it.
Higher low printed at the end of a long downtrend, tested diagonal resistance 3x already. Decent volume. 15% of the company purchased recently as well as insider buys. will be looking for breakout this week. Ideally not a short term trade, hope to be able to hold these shares for a while
$HEPA Breakout of the wedge:
- RSI divergence.
- MACD looks good.
- Price projection gives 40% possible profits.
- It would saver if traded until $3.81 resistance.
- Patient traders can wait for a pullback for a better entry position.
You can check my ideas here: