Post the sugar-rush of speculative buyers, the commodity sold off heavily, gapping through a short term uptrend-line. Now the commodity, represented by the ETF JO, looks to be stabilizing at the 38.2% Fibonacci level from the Dec 13 high. Moreover, we see a cluster of moving averages, including the 200day Exponential Moving Average at this level. Given the current...
We can see that the price already Retested the Supply Zone.
I expect the price to drop. The first possible target would be the Support Line. We could even see EURUSD moving more to the Down Side. So the Demand Zone marked on the charts could also be a nice Target.
This is my Analysis on the EURUSD. I hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to...
Bitcoin seems to be able to sustain price level and follow the support trend line that I described in my previous analysis
If it works out then:
1. We should expect price breakout somewhere in January (crossing point of the red downtrend line and the main trend line)
2. Price movement after the breakout should be parallel to the previous one, therefore I expect...
This is Probably crazy enough to Work
A) When the yellow line is descending or ascending, and the strong trend line (White Line) is rising, and the bottom dollar trend line(Green Line) is rising, if the green line passes the middle White line first, it followed the red arrow.
B) When the yellow white and red lines are ascending, and the middle white...
1. BTC follows the green trend line which indicates strong support
2. dashed trend lines confirm direction of the main trend and chart structure consistency
3. There is a high chance that BTC will follow support trend line and eventually go higher
This is not a financial advice, do your own research!
Everyone is ignoring this long term trend line, and BTC is laying on it right now, when sentiment is mega bearish. In previous posts you can find more details. Anyway, this is the location for buying, not selling.
- When people ask me "what is bitcoin?"
- I tell them Bitcoin is a digital one world
currency created to counter inflation...
- As governments continue to print
more money Bitcoins deflation takes
the value of failing fiat currencies...
- BE IN BITCOIN FOR THE LONG HAUL.
As you can see in the above chart the situation is still uncertain, after a bottom done on the second support line of my Kama indicator (using as volatility factor 20 instead of 10) this market has had a violent reaction from the support. The situation for me remains flat waiting for btcusd to return above 11 thousand dollars confirming an upward reversal.