Hi dear friends, hope you are well and welcome to the new trade setup of LTO Network ( LTO )
On a 4-hr time frame, LTO with Bitcoin pair has formed a bullish Gartley move.
Note: Above idea is for educational purpose only. It is advised to diversify and strictly follow the stop loss, and don't get stuck with trade
LTO is making a bullish flag with a correction of wxyxz
Z wave ( the last wave of the correction ) is almost done by going to the box
I will buy some once hits the box and my targets are green lines above
We've detected a Resistance Breakout and Confirmation on the $LTO / $USDT chart. The price has broken above a key resistance level and has been confirmed by a strong candle, indicating a potential bullish trend. The next resistance key levels are at 0.1173 | 0.1371 | 0.174 and the major support zones are respectively at 0.0804 | 0.0633 | 0.0264. We may consider...
I don't like to chart coins that trading pairs have been delisted from #binance but...
RSI rising, Price falling - bullish divergence on 1D. first goal $0.02
Unless coin gets delisted price will reach at least first goal. I wouldn't recommend holding this coin for long period of time, but for trading (now) is ok.
Price will probably grow more than 100% (if not...
Could positive sentiment drive price further up, or will it drop in next few hours... next price movement is coming soon. Immediate support is at 10-11$.... First goal is 24-25$
We saw quite a volume on this coin several days ago, coin is also getting traction on social media, thanks to some crypto influencers. I am still bullish on bitcoin price (1W bullish...
Hi guys , last time I gave lto signal which result in 21% profit , so here's I expect 35% profit
I would suggest to buy LTO in BTC pair , you can find this pair on binance ( LTO/BTC)
Entry1 : 0.07
Entry : 0.065
SL : 0.06 ( I would suggest hold it for long term )
Tp1 : 0.08
Please like my idea and follow me for more strong signals
🟢Entry price: 0.073 - 0.07
|> 0.081 (Sell 50%)
|> 0.089 (Sell 30%)
|> 0.095 (Sell 20%)
🔴Stop-loss: 0.0675 (4D candle Close under it)
➡️Recommended risk: 0.25%
➡️Recommended Position Size : 3%
please note that due to the current market situation this trade signal is considered risky, so we must stick together to the stop lose and risk...
Things should get very interesting if we breach green dotted line. Immediate red Bottom line should hold ($0.012) if Bitcoin doesn't dump again. else ... Could SNM epic x90+ gain happen with AMB too? Probably not. But 100% is very possible, if Bitcoin continues to hold the ground and not dump again. trade safely
Bullish divergence forming on 1W (rsi rising, price falling), RSI near oversold 1W, 1Month. Yes we can dip further down, but my guess is 14k (14.5k) would be the final dip before relief rally to 30k+. then next year we will tank again. but it would be very strange if we tank directly bellow 10k levels. Bears have problems dumping price at this levels. I suggest...
Since most crypto tanked this days, because you know why, I think options for most of these coins are just two. Either we tank again, despite positive inflation outcome this week, and stock rise, or we pump strong, because we are really oversold, and end of the year is also here. So... 100%+ (0.14+ is in the play), but so is 0.035 if more bad news comes out....
LTO is still fundamentally superb project coming from EU. Still, before next pump we could go bellow 0.08$ per #lto. Then we should bounce at least to first green line 0.15$. at the end of the year if the market doesn't collapse we could reach somewhere between 0.3 - 0.5$ per $lto.