Technical analysis with the Automatic Engulfing Strategy revealed the price reverse opportunity from the downtrend to uptrend.
On the one hand, the increased bullish pressure is confirmed by Ichimoku Cloud Indicator. On the other hand, the price has a bounce off the support RSI line after the dramatic decline.
As a result, We expect the 3.3%...
At the moment, there are 3 sell signals present and I'm BEARISH.
So, I don't think this is a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 4 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.11) for 1D to buy,
3- You can buy when candles touching the...
Hi to all traders!
The chart is clear enough and well explanatory.
IF You Agree Hit The Like Bottom And Support Me.
The Information Provided Is Not Trading Advice But An Informative Analysis Of The Price Movement.
I have 4 positive signals
If you hold this coin sell at the resistance line ( $ 0,12690)
Buy this coin when the resistance line turns to support line other case wait for EngineeringRobo ' s other buy signal
After buying this coin watch carefully EngineeringRobo ' s sell signal
Unfortunately, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell , Bear and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I am not...
MA20>MA50, buy1 and buy2 signal . Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2 = 0.075usdt
2. We can buy at support = 0.0676usdt
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support = 0.09672usdt
We can use sell2, sell1 or when MA50>MA20 signal for sell decisions. Otherwise, we can also sell at resistance depending when you buy.
Overview : LTO breaking out despite bitcoin's own breakout north of 12k. Look for a R/S flip to confirm continuation.
Analysis : LTO has been in a healthy uptrend channel since the end of May. The ebb and flow of the gains and pullbacks have been organic and measured. Something chartists should love to see. The overhead resistance is limited at the .125-.126...
please support my work by smashing that like button if you think useful
once again we have here a Hagopian Signal
price close to trigger line and success validly broken it
price form a double bottom and now breaking up the neck line
The candles have been increasing and decreasing, and now the candle is currently in the middle between support and resistance lines. There are two possible options here. If the candle goes up, I can wait for an open-close candle above the resistance line then buy it. If the candle continues to decrease, I can wait for an open-close candle below and then sell it.
According my analysis and EngineeringRobo's signals, if you wanna buy, this is a good time because the candles are going up. Also risk/reward = 2.95, so if it is bigger than 2(two), this means buying is okay.
When you wanna sell, you have 2 opportunities.
1) yellow dashed resistance line(0.08623)
2) another resistance line, I drew (012721)
LTOUSDT, the trend has been slightly decreasing and it is currently just below the resistance line. Possible scenarios at this point;
1. It might continue to decrease. Wait for an open-close candle below the then sell.
2. It might start to increase. Wait for an open-close candle above the resistance line then buy.