The consolidation period in the KLCI chart may be caused by the recent MCO announced by the government. It may trigger an alarm as the support area has been tested four times. Next is to monitor if the price rejecting or vice versa at the 50 SMA (red) level.
A couple of weeks ago, i posted an idea thinking we reached the bottom. Now, i'm not so sure anymore. It looks like CRO is stuck in the red channel. It tried to escape but it made 3 tops. The fat green line was support, but it couldn't hold and became resistance (a little bit soon to say maybe). So there might be a buy opportunity at $0,05. Crypto.com is planning...
In the past we had some bearish divergence, and a drop followed. Now we have some bullish divergence and a cross on the MACD. So i'm starting to think that we (almost?) reached the bottom. If not, 2.5 cents is the next bottem, and that's the only place where i would buy more but i don't think we will go there (cards would be very cheap then).
If you don't have a...
At the moment, there is no liquidity.
Crypto.com have basically forced everyone to sell their MCO as exchanges are participating in the swap. So there is next to nobody who owns MCO that hasn't already sold it. (Except for the top 25 addresses that ofcourse won't budge ;)
This means there is a one-way pressure gradient. The only available MCO are going to come...
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-MCO closes the weekly candle below the major support area
-It also created a new All Time Low price
-With the Bearish engulfing candle
-It is a high risk buying this coin without any sign of strength
-The price could go deeper and catching a falling knife is dangerous
-Please don't invest or trade blindly
There are still that gap to be filled on the lower end, so i can see either a $6.30 -> $6.60 and $6.70 -> $7.10 as bullish scenario and a $4.93 -> $4.55 and $4.49 -> $4.00 on the bearish side of it
THIS CHARTING IS NOT TIME SENSITIVE!
Why i think CRO wil drop in the short term and in the long therm. Short story, a lot of early investors of MCO are mad and they have lots of CRO that will be unlock within one or 2 weeks and a lot more in 6 months. They feel wronged and don't see any potential in CRO.
LONG STORY: MY 3 year journey with CDC (cryptodotcom)
I first posted my review on the...
According to analysis and signals, 3 different signals, the coins are uptrend, but in my opinion, the candles go down after hitting the resistance line(5.5).
If I wanna buy it, I will wait at the support line(3.971), or I wait that MA20(blue line) will pass MA50(yellow line) before buying MCO
I don't want to say too much. ı have 4 positive signals but forget that
At this chart suppport and resistance line strategy worked well
Buy at support($ 3.90) line sell at resistance($6.10) line or wait for EngineeringRobo's sell signal
Trust EngineeringRobo and trade ...
CRO has resumed trading in its parallel ascending price channel after a brief explosive break out upwards. Unlike the Related Idea below for MCO tokens, CRO has been an excellent buy as this platform offers staking some CRO with an impressive 18 percent yield, add that to the incredible price appreciation we have seen, you are going to need all of that to offset...
No chart lines needed, breaking down through historical support on the chart. If this looses $4 we will be looking for a new low. MCO looks like a hot mess melting down while everything else is melting up. Why did I buy any of this? OH Yea~ They sent me a debit card! I completely forgot about that and have never used it. Crypto dot coms other coin CRO on the other...