Reallifetrading

Message Follow Following Unfollow
About me Real Life Trading is a refreshing and mentally delicious company that is changing the industry standard on stock market trading and education! We are a community of innovating, inspiring, positive and driven people just like yourself!
Joined United States newsomenuggets www.reallifetrading.com
To EnRich Lives
Markets Allocation
98 % stocks 1 % cryptocurrency 0 % indices 0 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
AAPL 1% | 62 SPY 1% | 56 AMZN 1% | 55 NFLX 1% | 51
Reallifetrading Reallifetrading SAVE, 1M, Long ,
SAVE: Fun trendline on SAVE
71 0 2
SAVE, 1M Long
Fun trendline on SAVE

Just a level to watch. LONG TERM price here... ;-)

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading TGT, 1D, Long ,
TGT: Pre earnings analysis on TGT
56 3 3
TGT, 1D Long
Pre earnings analysis on TGT

She looks good! :-) If TGT gaps into the green zone, SHOULD be buyable for a swing trade (maybe even daytrade) If TGT gaps up (which is likely) I'll be looking for a fade and then a retest. BUT if TGT doesn't fade, it is a strong level to breach, so TGT could keep RUNNING. And if TGT gaps down into the red box, I'll look to daytrade it bearish and then look for ...

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading BABA, 1D, Long ,
BABA: Another covered call on BABA
85 1 4
BABA, 1D Long
Another covered call on BABA

Trying to time the impending breakout on BABA. As it's at a resistance, my Q2 is 217 anyway. Nice .50 up here at an ALL TIME HIGH. :-) Get paid to be 'paytient'

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading CRC, 1W, Long ,
CRC: CRC, beautiful breakout
75 0 1
CRC, 1W Long
CRC, beautiful breakout

NICE DOW THEORY!! #buythedips

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading ETHUSD, 1D, Long ,
ETHUSD: ETH...she's ready?
147 0 4
ETHUSD, 1D Long
ETH...she's ready?

ETH looking real bullish right now. Maybe it's just me. I LOVE this chart.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading AMZN, 1D,
AMZN: AMZN bear call spread?
137 0 1
AMZN, 1D
AMZN bear call spread?

I'm sensing a TAD bit of weakness up here on AMZN right now... I can / could always BTC this one if needed.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading DB, 1W, Long ,
DB: DB back to the bottom of the channel
124 0 5
DB, 1W Long
DB back to the bottom of the channel

I've been waiting for over a year for DB to be back here... ;-) #buylowsellhigh #this is a LONGER TERM play.. Prepare for it to be boring for like 9 months... We covered this during Finance Friday

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading HTZ, 15, Short ,
HTZ: HTZ potential daytrade
152 0 2
HTZ, 15 Short
HTZ potential daytrade

This one is trapping some bulls. Had a NICE GAP a few days back.. :) I'm at 1R on the day from BA long day trade.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading CVNA, 1D, Long ,
CVNA: CVNA put sale
53 0 0
CVNA, 1D Long
CVNA put sale

I do like this stock longer term. She looks like she's breaking out and trending upwards. I needed a new put sale in my life.. :-)

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading BP, 1D, Long ,
BP: BP covered call
69 0 1
BP, 1D Long
BP covered call

There are about 13 Real Life Traders in BP (bullish of course) In the links below, you'll see some prior analysis on BP. FUN / easy energy stock.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading BIDU, 1M, Long ,
BIDU: Bidu targets
154 2 6
BIDU, 1M Long
Bidu targets

#Thegoogleofchina #howcanitNOTeventuallygohigher? #buythedip

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading WDC, 15, Long ,
WDC: Potential daytrade on WDC
156 1 2
WDC, 15 Long
Potential daytrade on WDC

Nice bullish gap and go.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading FATE, 15, Short ,
FATE: Potential daytrade
332 2 2
FATE, 15 Short
Potential daytrade

Nice gap on Friday. Latoya was chatting earlier today about it being a nice continuation day.. Looking for this to possibly continue. :-) Is it fate that this one works?!

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading ETHXBT, 1D, Long ,
ETHXBT: Buy the dip on ETHXBT?
151 0 3
ETHXBT, 1D Long
Buy the dip on ETHXBT?

I like the trend and I like the pattern. I'm certainly a fan of that ETHUSD chart. :-) Remember, I do have a KILLER crypto course. :-)

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading GLD, 1W, Long ,
GLD: GLD bull put spread
177 0 4
GLD, 1W Long
GLD bull put spread

Below the 100 SMA on the weekly and 200 / 100 SMA on daily. GLD is just really sideways right now...

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading SPY, 1D, Long ,
SPY: SPY thoughts from here
215 0 3
SPY, 1D Long
SPY thoughts from here

Pink is worst case scenario. (10% chance of happening) Blue is best case (35% chance of happening) and green is what I Think has the 55% chance of happening) Either way, it's still not IF, but WHEN the markets and SPY make new all time highs.

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading CROX, 15, Long ,
CROX: Potential day trade
124 1 1
CROX, 15 Long
Potential day trade

Looking for a retest of resistance. #buythesalsa

Reallifetrading Reallifetrading BILI, 1D, Long ,
BILI: BILI swing?
277 0 1
BILI, 1D Long
BILI swing?

This is the second set up AND is much cheaper than the first one I did (which did not trigger)

Show More Ideas 123456...174
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
4
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
8
0
27
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Pasadena, CA
11
10
51
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out