About meReal Life Trading is a refreshing and mentally delicious company that is changing the industry standard on stock market trading and education! We are a community of innovating, inspiring, positive and driven people just like yourself!
IV is 65% for the calls and 89% for the puts. However, they aren't too premiumly priced. ;-) $2.00 total and IF PAYS pops out of this consolidation, I think BEST CASE scenario is you make .5R off this...
Just my opinion. MCD RARELY gaps largely on earnings. IF MCD gapped up, it seems the best play would be to 'immediately' sell the calls to close and lock in a gain (and hold the put and sell the $200 against it for .10 or something...)
If MCD gapped down, PROB best to hold the long put as the support looks weak.
I LOVE this company long term. She absolutely will grow. Sales are nice, gross margins are solid, customer service = wonderful! Reocurring revenue... the "product" aka = internet and websites are going anywhere anytime soon. ;-) I WOULD LOVE to own GDDY at $50. Doubt it happens, but, you never know. This would not be the first put sale on GDDY.
IV for the 10/25 options is about 67% which is not INSANE. There is money to be made in the selling of options down here (condor or something?) but I like buying calls because IF NFLX gaps up, since it's so low, a lot of bears could be trapped and NFLX could run higher. THE PUTS (really far OTM) are not that expensive, so if NFLX has really bad earnings and gaps...
Who can guess the IPO 'bar chart' in red? Some SERIOUS similarities. TOTALLY different companies, but possibly similar futures???
It's always darkest before the dawn ;-)
Giving LYFT about 2-3 more months before a turn around
I've been looking for some semi delta neutral positions and or having some bear call spreads out there. ADBE has been a STRONG STOCK, but I figure, it 'could' trade sideways and at least rest for a bit.
That's the plan anyway...we shall see...
I don't want to invest in MU, but I do like owning shares and trading them with options. FUN / volatile stock. So, owning 300 shares down here wouldn't be horrible. From there one would plan to sell covered calls until called away for a gain..
Not buying to close these, UNLESS it's quickly profitable. And from there, just plan on doing more again.
Either a reverse split or ZERO on NIO.
A lot of people in shares on this one. I have no position. I tried it once, never bounced, exited, glad I did.... :-) Apparently this stock and company is not the chosen one.
A LOT of premium on OCT puts on CGC. Mostly because it's in a 'death spiral' it seems.
I don't really want shares of CGC, so I likely will BTC this put sale if I need to, but I'll be watching it closely. 10 contracts would be about $300 prem. And I'll buy to close if needed.
AND we could consider shorting any pull back as well. ;-)
Looking to capture premium $90 away from the price action.
MOST LIKELY (as in the past 16 of these) I'll be planning to buy to close if the prem declines quickly or if I can buy back for a 50% win from the sale before earnings OR 75% or more after earnings.