What im clearly seing here is that BA was buy above the trend, obviously is going to be sell out also, im seing lower highs, so maybe it could back to $355-350 by the next week i bought a put $365 today at $366 and cash in tomorrow, patience is everything. GL to everyone.
I recently watched this podcast with Tone Vays. Tyler Jenks was the guest and he started out by saying:
"This is the greatest opportunity I have seen in financial markets."
It just so happens that I have been studying parabolic theory as it relates to hyperwaves. I am using that information to develop a trading strategy that is aimed towards capitalizing on ...
Taking advantage of mixed market feelings toward stock to place wide neutral iron condor to box in price action.
255/265/365/375 JAN19 IRON CONDOR @ 1.67 CREDIT
Roll if necessary & if possible to reduce risk.
Target maximum profit, unless significant profit appears early.
Comment or direct message for discussion, or on other interesting ...
This is a stock I was hoping to see a bullish rally emerge in but it now looks like the opposite is suggested. The yellow line was a long 11 month consolidation period that now looks like we may not see a confirmation. (still possible but not in the next month). More likely however, I believe this stock will go down. Monthly stochastic showing a crossover and ...
For a market short, the positive price correlations for Boeing seems to be stable. I think that a price target of $350 should happen extremely soon. Also for a long position, within the next 30 weeks, I believe it has the potential to beat its 52-week market high which would be indicative of a strong stock with a conservative growth strategy.
IF BA Breaks over 372 and holds I think it can see 380-385 rather quickly , but if breaks below 365 and gets pressure due to the whole plane crash issues and fades stock can see 354-355 range.
I'm betting to the downside right now with NOV 16 362.50 puts at 4.80 , stop loss around $3/3.50 or if stock gets over 372 and holds.
This is not financial advice , just ...
Fib Pivot $365.30
SVE Pivot $365.29
Fib Pivot S3 $355.70
SVE Pivot S2 $355.66
4 Hour 9eMA $361.74
#tekmunnee Strategy into close or Monday 11/5
Below Fib/SVE Pivot Point $365, but cross below 9eMA 4 Hour this may be a potential Put/Short to $355.70 range
NOTE – ANY POSITIVE CHINA/TRUMP/TARIFF changes this to the upside
- this chart held up nicely- compared to other big names-- remained inside its potentially bullish pattern
-50% what the market is doing
-30% what the sector is doing
-20% what the equity is doing and chart pattern
If market tanks again- this pattern could get invalidated.