Hello everyone, I am the captain!
NANO/USDT is now carrying out a triangular momentum structure, and the captain later believes that it will likely fall.
If it falls below 2.6307 US dollars, the captain will chase short and set the stop loss to 3.1 US dollars. 1.4 USD is supported below.
If the pattern changes later, the captain will update the follow-up view...
Why get subbed to to me on Tradingview?
-TOP author on TradingView
-15+ years experience in markets
-Professional chart break downs
-TD9 counts / combo review
-Key S/R levels
-No junk on my charts
-Covering FX/crypto/US stocks
-24/7 uptime so constant updates
NANOUSD H4: BEST level BUY/HOLD for 80% gains...
Our updated Nano chart shows inability to lift higher and a check of the tripple 2 (2,22) level is expected anytime soon.
I don't like this dwarf (nano in Greek means the dwarf or something extra small. Nano -symbol n- is a unit prefix meaning "one billionth").
Also, this bad news: www.livebitcoinnews.com
Nano is forming a massive bullish pennant on its USDT chart. Pending no BTC collapse, this bad boy should fly if it breaks to the upside. With the price hitting support and a possible L3, this could be a great time to take a long position on NANO. I am entering here with a stop loss just outside support. The previous L1 and L2 had wicks that dipped $.20-.30 so a...
Extremely volatile, yes it could possibly fly higher after it went 4x it's value but froma technical analysis point of view there are 3 un-checked levels and most likely the price will need to drop and check them.
Then it either rebounds on one of them (consider to buy then) or sink to the next one.
Just be careful when you trade such volatility.
For the first time since the formation of the falling wedge in Aug 2018 did we close above it!
The close above it removed the ceiling NANO's price was banging it's head against.
This breakout alone will bring NANO to ~5600 SAT (~640%) further up.
Measured by extending the distance up from the trend line breakout to the height of the back of the wedge.
Assuming the crypto market remains in an altcoin cycle, and Bitcoin and/or ETH don't crap-out in the next 7-8 days, we can reasonably expect another NANO pump between now and Jan 26 as it's bullish continuation pattern comes to a head. And when NANO pumps, it PUMPS. My positions have been taken and I'll be aiming to take scaling profits along the way. Good luck...
So I was going to do my normal prophetic lines and such, then couldn't find a damn chart to do it with properly. I mean data from this one was around right? How could there be nothing.. :(
Anyways, this has turned into a 'look what a total pos like Verge can do, now lets just take that % and move it onto NANO.
BTW if you weren't around in 17 you won't know what...
NANO sits at a critical point, making a wedge. The next few days are going to be critically important. Depending upon how it breaks the wedge, it can either go upward or downward.
The increasing support indicates the chances of breaking upward are higher. This is a good point to enter with your stop-loss limits in place.
Warning: This is just my...
NANO corrected to $2 as indicated in our last idea and now we did a nice pump back to the 261.8% Fib level. However, we need to let price move a little bit more to see what is happening here because the chart is till unclear.
We can either form a descending triangle, range or escape upwards to pump some more. There may be another leg up for NANO, but that is...
Hello My friends
I wanna determine a single Target price for NANO which is a LONG POSITION
its must hit 4.7 usdt first then it goes for our TP1
all Ichimoku signals shows the bullish trend in a row .
it will happen sharply .
lets see ...
BINANCE:NANOUSDT KRAKEN:NANOUSD KUCOIN:NANOUSDT KUCOIN:NANOUSDT
What we see now :
1- the price at 3.69$
2- the support level at 1.79 $
3- the price cross ATH
4- there is only 1 of 3 positive buy signals is active
What we have to do now :
- wait for one more buy signal then it will be a good deal in this coin
following the robo signals is the key for successful
trade with your own responsibility
Nano is correcting after a heavy lift to 5$.
Most likely support is around $2. Therefore bias is bearish until we touch that support level. We may also dip slightly lower up to $1.5 but that may be short lived.
I do not expect us to fall below $1.5. Therefore aim to re-load between $1.5 - $2 and enter a long once we break the diagonal resistance.
Like and follow!