Disclaimer-I'm new to all this.
This Up bar on daily had no volume compared to a previous Up bar we saw on 20 March 2017-(drawn for comparison). or 4 April 2017
I don't like to recommend anything but it's a requirement to post so ,
Stop loss -3.200 (if this seems too close, well it's a good placement so it'll make it clear pretty soon)
We have highlighted our Ideal Entry, Ideal Stop Loss, Ideal Targets (1-3) and Ideal Exit. We have highlighted a counter trend position for those brave souls out there. We would love to hear your feedback. Follow us on Trading View & Twitter twitter.com
Three touches on each side of the wedge, perfectly touched the uptrend line, as well as a storage report coming out after market close tomorrow. Due to falling wedge and bull price action since last march i am leaning long-side here, but do your own due diligence and watch the movement after the report. If price takes off upwards i would expect quite the move here.
All technical indicators are oversold with signs of reversal on Daily and Weekly time frames. Additionally, we touched th 200d MA and bounced off of it.
Be careful though, this might be a short lived bull run as we might fail to break 3.1 and thus create opportunity for a leg down.
Thus I will set my first target at 3.1 and wait to see if there are signs of weakness.
Based on Daily and Weekly technical analysis as well as fundamental I think there is a possible trade to the long side for NGAS in the upcoming weeks. I will post a more in-depth analysis when I see a window to enter the trade. For now I am keeping some cash to be ready.
NG breaks 3.1 level and is likely to gap down again if it could not pick up the momentum. Partially it's due the warm whether forecasting this winter. If NG lost 3.1 strong support, it might even go down to 2.9, 2.68 and 2.55 for the next step
The uptrend of NGAS in the past week was a completely irrational move fueled by good news for oil. Other than that, inventories were slighly below forecasts and weather neutral. Furthemore, this rally is starting to experience exchaustion with huge spreads between bid and ask which leads to gaps--mostly to the downside. Thus, I believe that panic selling will...
Friday I started selling my position in NGAS. Whilst I do expect further movement up, I think that there may be a possibility for some profit in the short side. That's because the upper BB did not seem to widen when the price reached it. This is a very common sign of NGAS reversing. Furthermore, the STOCH RSI look like not much upside is available. The MACD is...