NZD USD - Short Flashcard
- Pair in a bearish trend
- Presented with a double top late into new york
- RSI near 68 hook back into volatility bands on first leg of formation and crossed under signal line
- Second leg of formation RSI failed to break signal line (therefore remaining bearish)
GBP CAD - Short Flashcard
- Pair in bearish trend
- Pair presented with a double top which was stopped out after entry
- Then another double top appeared with divergence @ 68 and a false bullish channel
- Entry was on the second leg close below 13 ema
- Stop 15 pips above second leg high
GBP JPY - Short Flashcard
- This pair was in a bearish trend
- Presented with a double top formation off of 800 ema
- Entry was on second leg close below 13 ema
- Stop loss goes 15 pips above pattern due to pairs volatility and previous day rejection zone
- Entry on RSI cross signal line and first...
GBP JPY - Short Flashcard
- Pair presented with double top formation early London session
- First leg of formation presented with a hook into volatility bands with RSI cross under Signal line
- Second leg presented with evening star pattern with close below 13 ema and divergence
- Profit taken @ RSI signal line...
USD JPY - Long Flashcard
- Pair has just broken the uptrend so this is a counter trend but the trend reversal wasn't the strongest (higher time frames)
- Double bottom formation presented off of yesterdays low
- First leg with RSI hook @ 32 into volatility bands
- Second leg entry on shift candle at RSI cross...
GBP USD - Long Flashcard
- Pair in uptrend
- Pair presented with a clear double bottom formation off of yesterdays low
- First leg presented with a RSI hook into volatility bands near 32
- Second leg presented with a RSI cross above signal line with second leg holding the same low
GBPCHF Short - Pins off 200 ema giving clear easy entry with no draw down
- Entry at top off 4th 5th 6th or 7th pin
- RSI bolinger breakout hook back in entry along with RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross entry
- Exit TP @ RSI bolinger breakout hook back in.
- TP 2 non...
Grab the cookie jar. Pullback to 1504-1506, looking for deceleration within this region, ideal AOI would be 1506 with 38.2 fib rejection(s). Looking to take that to 1497, retest 1500 if we get a retest, just another option for added position. Otherwise we just turn the furnace on now & melt (struggling for body closure above 1H 50ema), but favoring 1506 AOI to...
38.2 retrace, multiple rejections, screaming short, then followed by a bearish engulf. Scale down to 15 min to possibly even get a better entry than the 1H bearish engulf. Take this down to the -61.8 which aligns with the ascending TL. 150 pips banked. Lebron James