The Nifty 50 is currently approaching the Weekly Trend line. I suggest we should wait for a break or bounce of the trend line for further confirmation of the trend. If the trend line breaks, the nearest support will be the 10,000 psychological mark. And if we get a bounce it will test the nearest resistance of the 11,000 and probably will test the previous high of ...
I would like it to test zone marked in blue line before it makes any bullish move, but their is a possibility of it bouncing from cloud support.
will keep on updating the trade at www.t.me/tacharts
The Legal stuff - I'm not financial adviser and all the charts posted are for paper trading .
PS make sure you give me a like, that way you get ...
1. The right shoulder of a possible inverse head and shoulders will form as described
2. A bullish divergence will appear on the Daily SRSI along with a retrace to the OTE
3. The market sentiment will lean slightly bearish
1. Single point entry at 10245
2. Stop Loss at 10029
3. Target is 11220
1. A 5:1 RR trade is executed
Earnings tomorrow after market close, likely to be heavily negative. I intend to enter the trade late towards the market close to minimize theta.
A major risk here is the theta since the lot size is massive.
Captured a good set of November options. Will exit as the day closes. Idea is to not lose money to theta while capturing any move in any direction.
IV is low today - fair chance a straddle may not work - either way I will exit by EOD.
In a long straddle:
1. Call option for 10650 bought
2. Put option for 10600 bought
Targeting high volatility this week with earnings and post Diwali selling. Was expecting a downward move but wanted to go risk neutral on the whole week.
The option expires in two weeks time, I may consider selling some OTM options to hedge theta as well.
Expecting a retrace upward into the 786 after a three drive down. Small marketcap, and a long history to go with.
1. Wait for a test of 283 and buy half
2. Reevaluate at bounce
3. Wait for the bearish divergence currently visible to play out
1. 1:1:1 at 283, 275, 270
2. Target : 600
3. Stop : 260
1. A 13.87:1 RR trade is executed
1. A Bullish Divergence will appear on the SRSI
2. The price will retrace to the OTE zone
3. This movement will happen in more than 5 candles
1. 1:1:1 scale in between 10130-10180
2. Stop at 10000
3. Target 1: 10510
4. Target 2: 10900