DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Month = Bullish
Weekly = Bullish
Daily = Bearish
This is my Ghost Projection of what could happen in the future , Loads of bounces and retest , but moving higher and higher.
Price broke trend line.
You can see my social media links below.
NZD/USD To make a small 20 pips Correction before moving Higher
TA Based on Candle Stick Patterns, Support & Resistance, Moving Avarage and Trend Lines.
Simple Clean Charting.
Technical Bias Bullish
- Extending upside for the 4th straight session
- RSI above 50 and biased higher
- Stochs show bullish momentum
- Price has broken into daily cloud, tests 23.6% Fib
Support levels - 0.6447 (5-DMA), 0.6438 (21-EMA), 0.6371 (Oct 8 low)
Resistance levels - 0.6512 (Upper BB), 0.6564 (cloud top), 0.6622 (38.2% Fib)
Good to go long on break ...
Bearish pattern confirmed
Wait the right price action as entry key.
NZDCHF completed the bearish Bat pattern. Looking to see if the price retest the sell zone to consider a short
It looks like we have a very clear correction here. So I want to buy this pair for the next up impulse. Now, I'm waiting for a small correction to place an entry order. The target is unclear, leave it empty.
I appreciate that if you hit the like button, and leave a comment.
For more details and the daily updates please watch my daily analysis ...
ON THIS PAIR NZDCHF, I AM EXPECTING THIS TO MAKE SOME RAPID MOVED BACK UP IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.
SEE ON SCREEN INTRUCTION
PLEASE LIKE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT
H4 - Hidden bearish divergence.
H1 - Price reached a critical zone and is moving lower.
Price is currently breaking below the uptrend line. If we get a valid breakout here we may then start looking for sells with bearish evidences.
Invalidation: If the price breaks and holds above the high at 0.6452 then this setup will be invalidated.
NZD/CHF Hit the trendline from now we will rise up again, Small correction and Rise Higher until the Resistance zone.
From there its not sure what Is going to happen, will we move higher or will we break the trendline and go bearish ?
Price now at previous support now being tested as new potential resistance lining up with broken structure & the 61.8 fibonacci retracement. Will watch for a reversal candlestick off this zone, or break of the counter trendline to signal a downtrend continuation.
After weekly up impulse, it's making a correction and I'm looking for reversal structures because any new bottom can be the end of it. As you can see it broke the downtrend line and now, it's making a correction after the breakout. I'm not sure about that it's ready to go. But even if I believe that it will make one more down impulse for a bigger ...
Finger cross that price would retrace at the label level and go down. This is a retrace entry position, as I already made an analysis on the first entry on top. For all of you who are looking to re-entry, this might be a good chance to do it.
Follow, Like & Share guys!
PS: PLEASE CONFIRM BY YOUR OWN ANALYSIS BEFORE TAKING ANY DECISION ON THIS TRADE
Upon looking at Chart from Weekly down to daily, we can see that price has break and rejected the support zone. If a price close below the support level then goes up again, i call it a Fake Bear Breakout. Let see what will happen next, here is my prediction:
1) Red lines represent the Outer and Inner trendline while the blue line is a connecting line of a low to ...
The New Zealand Dollar against the Swiss Franc has been moving in an ascending channel since the beginning of September. The currency pair bounced off its lower boundary of the channel on September 7 and followed by an upside wave.
The exchange rate opens above the monthly pivot point at 0.6444 during Friday’s trading session. Therefore, bullish momentum could ...
RETRACEMENT ZONE TOUCHED + RESISTENCE LINE + DAILY TRENDLINE + PULLBACK BEARISH CANDLE = THIS CHART COMPLETE EVERY CRITERIA TO GO SHORT
NZD/CHF is currently in a strong bearish momentum and is looking for a break further below.
As we can see from the candlesticks on the 4H chart and 1H chart, it hasn't been able to find support.
As it breaks the current price consolidation area, we can see it go down 35 more pips.
This is a quick day trade. Risk no more than 1-2% and wait for enough ...