Looking at the graph on the four-hour time frame, we see that we are in a corrective channel after reaching the previous high at 0.67669. Then the pair makes a pullback forming this new channel. We find the support at 0.65000 and then bounce again, heading to the top line of the channel. Above, moving averages await us, and customers now expect a breakthrough of...
Hello Traders, here is the full analysis for this pair, let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions, the entry will be taken only if all rules of the strategies will be satisfied. I suggest you keep this pair on your watchlist and see if the rules of your strategy are satisfied.
We may have a complete correction and small reversal structure. Actually, we may place an entry order over the last top, but I don't want to do that because there is still a chance for one more downside. That's why I'm waiting for a small trade setup after the running flat. If I get it, I'll place a pending order and move SL to BE when it breaks the last top.
Looking for only upside on NZDCHF. I want to see how price develops on a shorter time frame, but first target will be at 0.66300.
I'd like to see an entry from 0.65000 levels, so make sure to track the smaller time frames for entries
Here is our technical analysis on NZDCHF
The level where the price is trading right now is major
and the price will most likely retrace from that.
Like, comment and subscribe to our TradingView Page.
NZDCHF on the 4h chart is moving on a descending channel.
The market is moving inside a range between 2 structures below the upper trendline.
According to Plancton's strategy if the price will break below we will set a nice short order.
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
Trade ideas for NZDCHF by Hardi
Looks like this setup now ready to be taken.
I've shared about NZDCHF when price finally broken above the deacending trendline. Right now price retracing around 61.8 fibonacci level which is a level i was waiting to take buy position.
This trade might take some times to play as our plan as it spend 2 months in the correction...
Welcome to our weekly trade setup ( NZDCHF )!
Bearish closure and price action.
Expecting more bearish pressure.
Looking for a break towards previous lows and support zone.
ENTRY LEVEL @ 0.95670
SL @ 0.66180
TP @ 0.64910
Max Risk: 0.5% - 1%!
(Remember to add a few pips to all levels - different...
welcome to another free trading-setup.
Notice: Risky ahead FOMC-meetings tomorrow as market is really choppy! Rather stay out if you don`t like trading with a higher risk.
Point of Risk-Reduction: 0.66245
Stop-Loss: 40 pips