NZDUSD Analysis: Price has been buying towards is buying towards resistance 0.6381 as expected . NU is currently following trend expect price to bounce from resistance and sell to re test support 0.63578 if trend breaks Long-Term Daily TimeFrame .
The counter has broken down two critical supports.
One- price action support level of 0.66128.
Two- Bullish Trendline.
It indicates the counter has changed its short-term to bearish and we advise traders to go short.
. There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance line (0.6614). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. NZDUSD is in a range bound and the beginning of downtrend is expected.
.The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a...
Hello Traders Investors And Community, welcome to this analysis where we are looking at NZDUSD 12-hour timeframe perspective, the recent events, the current formation forming, what to expect the next times and possible confirmational scenario. NZDUSD move in a protracted uptrend which is currently showing weakening signs where it is also approaching resistance in...
NZDUSD Sudden down and now near support ✅✅✅
🟢Nzdusd down near support zone and hidden divergence
How to trade ?
✅Wait untill candle hitting around support zone and buy it If break support no trade
💢Dont Hold that is strong down carefull use resistance extension or fibonacci to TP it
OANDA:NZDUSD is strongly pipping between gentle Support and resistance. 2 points are expected for breakouts as previous High Ares is getting nearer.
Back testing is also shown for confirm call. You may check the highlighted strong areas as well.
PS: its just an idea based on personal opinions, market may vary according to situations.
Overall, NZD/USD is trending upwards. Recently, NZD/USD bounced off the resistance zone of 0.67200.
NZD/USD’s next support zone is at 0.65800 and the next resistance zone is at 0.67200.
Look for selling opportunities of NZD/USD.
The US dollar is currently weak so im leaning towards an NZD buy with this fundamental knowledge but based on where price is currently we are in a consolidation area and orders are building up. I am looking within this consolidation a nice higher high to enter off of before the essential breakout. Nice risk to reward potential so def would want to be apart of this trade.
$ NZDUSD is still in range for this week. However, I prefer that the amount of NZDUSD 0.68 will decrease rather than the current amount. The wave 5 ended on Daily however H4 still had to wait. Wave 5 is still short of wave (v). Wait and hunt at the right time, the probability of winning will be higher!