Ont/usdt pair now close to key and strongest support it has around 0.5$ -0.51$
It tested it 5 times before and go up 50-100+%
I believe this support is very hard to broken also this area is 0.618 according to Fibo
Also you can see falling wedge which is also bullish pattern
So lets talk about buy area
Follow the enteries to decrease the risk as possible...
TA: we just touch fib 0.786 @ 0.62 and we stay on support now
FA: Check this tweet: twitter.com
Big event on 24th Sept...
check expo8 event website expo8 .pnptc. events/agenda/day2 ( Daimler mobility partner with ONT ) :
Future Mobility – How Daimler Mobility uses Blockchain Technology for real world...
ONT has been in a downtrend for a while. We have not seen macro lower high, lower lows from this coin. That may be changing tho! If we can set the higher low here, then we can start to change the trend. The first step has already take place with a bullish RSI divergence.
What do you think will happen to the price of ONT?
473 sat is all of time low support for ont
It can be the potential bottom before next move
Also with tether pair ont very close to very strong key support around 0.5$-0.51$
You can see here my analysis against usdt :
I expect move from this area but if you...
Why get subbed to to me on Tradingview?
-TOP author on TradingView
-15+ years experience in markets
-Professional chart break downs
-TD9 counts / combo review
-Key S/R levels
-No junk on my charts
-Covering FX/crypto/US stocks
-24/7 uptime so constant updates
ONTUSD 4D: BEST Level BUY/HOLD 350%+ gains (SL/TP)(NEW)...
Dear traders, nice to meet you.
"Like" is a huge force for me.
By "following" you can always get new information quickly.
Thank you for always supporting me.
I think we are facing a new opportunity as we have risen above 0.8374 points.
You need to make sure you can get support at 0.8559.
I am neutral about ONT at the moment, though EngineeringRobo is Bullish.
If you're currently holding ONT, you should be holding and waiting for EngineeringRobo sell signals or you can sell at resistance level ($1.11).
If you're looking to buy, now would be a good time with 3 strong buy signals and the Risk to Reward ratio is above 1.
In either case, you should...