Dollar moving steadily lower. It makes sense for it to go to the nearest liquidity pool on the daily timeframe which is the low I have marked. We don't want a candle to close above the 50% of the marked orderblock.
it looks 20th june week candle holds a bunch of buy orders, looks positive in that area if we get a good wick or a reversal candle we can go for a swing & exit before 400 (i have seen a lot of stocks which reversed before hitting a round figure and stays low for some times).
Having seen the price action take the buy limit orders placed in the overnight session, it was good to see the sell limit orders taken in the US session.
Would have been a good trade to catch.
The TP 1 has a 66% chance of hitting after the Initial Balance and that could be the turning point ahead of tomorrow's US inflation data.
TP 2 had a 33% chance of being...
Hello Trader! AUS200 index is in accumulation at 0.618% Fibonacci Level which is a Key level in Fibonacci retracement. If it breaks this pattern upside it will hit 0.786% Fibonacci Level and if it break it downside it will hit the next support area.
Don't Forget to Hit the like button if you find it helpful and informative and follow to catch every wave correctly...
QRVO recently had a huge High Frequency Trader gap after a compression consolidation pattern. The stock continues to move up with Volume Weighted Average Price orders due to Smaller Funds buying after the gap.
AUDUSD 4 hour
- There are a few nice pullbacks in the area around where the order block was formed. The one highlighted shows an area not tested yet. There are also around 3 touches to the downtrend trend. AUDUSD may be close to making it's last move to the downside before we begin to see momentum slowing down.
EURAUD - Previously posted an earlier shorting opportunity, price broke and continued upward.
- One the daily, we see a a block created a while back after breaking equal highs.
- The short opportunity that was earlier posted created equal highs to break which price is in the process of doing so. Looking to enter right were previous highs were broken at around 1.63700.
Price has broken out of trend
Looking for a retest. Critical level .87000 shows as a favorable entry
Two blocks are lined up where this retest could occur.
Equal highs pointed above
Price may come down lower and form a double bottom
- On the daily a k-tail is shown at around .87000 from several days ago.
as we can see in the chart we are in a price which is interesting for banks to put buy orders on
also the wedge pattern confirms the idea above but there are two possibilities
1) Price rise up as blue arrow shows
2) Price retrace to the support area to fulfill more buy orders from banks to get strength to rise up
High Frequency Traders’ huge flood of pre-open market orders gapped GOOG up. This was immediately followed by a surge of Dark Pool Quiet Rotation™. Dark Pools are using Buybacks and High Frequency Trader gaps to sell, in order to lower their inventory of stock.
KTOS is an S&P 500 index component. It rose on surges of HFT orders on sequential days, defying the sell down on the major indexes. Smaller funds managers often buy stocks with surges of volume, assuming this is Dark Pool activity when it is not.