Gold is looking bad if you selected this asset as a short term investment plan. Based on the technical analysis the asset passed the crucial mark of $1900 with good volume and very aggressive selling.
On the hourly timeframe the RSI indicator started to show some divergence. As a result, we expect the asset to retrace back. The maximum retracement that we expect...
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOU A SOUR INVESTMENT
I have been following MRNA for about a month now, and something interesting has happened that not many people know about.
On 4 September, news came out that the CMO, the President AND the CEO have sold large if not all of their holdings.*
Now the company says that this is no reason to panic....
The bear run seems finished for now, trend reversal is happening, if you are looking to get into NRG now is a good time.
The dots are indicating a trend reversal, a tool you night not be familiar with, the Stochastic pop and drop.
Please hit like if you found this helpful,
BMRN selloff seems to be over and this is a possible entry point, some resistance at 80 but if we breach 80 we might se 88 shortly after. Very volatile market.
Your thoughts.. is this a stock worth investing in?
SU SUNCOR is oversold, and I'm using 3 indicators to confirm that.
The reasons why I bought now:
Warren Buffett added SU
George Sorros added SU
and lastly, because it is oversold.
It is also a common consensus that this company will flourish if JB wins the US election.
Happy trading and hit like if you found this useful and helpful.
Still opportunity for NIO stock price to rise further before the RSI becomes oversold and the price dips below the 21 week average again at which point it will be another good opportunity to buy this well performing stock.
2day TD9 buy. bottom of linear regression channel. Oscillators very oversold with god mode triggering caution dots on the bottom. The monthly camarilla breakdown levels have also already been hit. I think its about time for heavy relief
I dont see any reason to be super bearish here. Yes we have sell signals from 4h-9h.
Short scalps are safe but I am still holding ontop my swing longs from 98/99 until we get to atleast 11.2-11.4 zone. The black area that is highlighted has not been tested yet. Usually $BTC likes to retest areas that it previously break down from before breaking into a new...
GSW is just another one junk stock with a bright future one may say.
Anyway, due to not so great financials, but very nicely hammered price value and oversold lvl my play is Buy, with a SL in a range of .33 and TP .56
LONG GBP/NZD, ***IF there is a clear rejection around the current level. The market reached the 1,91500 monthly key level (psychological level), it is also on a the bottom of a uptrend channel dated from October 3 2016 and the market is starting to be oversold (seen on the RSI). IMPORTANT : I am only showing an analysis on one of the many timeframes that I use.
After an inside week, EA was on my watchlist this past week and unfortunately fell out of the symmetrical wedge as the market pulled back. Short of a catalyst the low volume was not enough to propel it upward. Closing at just over $130 it seems to have found support from the lowest fib, and with oversold conditions nearly <20 SlowStoch an aggressive and safe entry...
LONG EUR/NZD, ***IF there is a clear rejection at the current area, wich is on a trendline dated from July 9 2020 and the market is oversold (seen on the RSI). IMPORTANT : I am only showing an analysis on one of the many timeframes that I use.
Update from my last post we could be going slightly more down but to me perfect buy signal in Eth right under $400 like i said Earlier when it was at $407 i wasnt getting a buy signal from it just yet at that price
Sell Signal on the hourly we are waiting to see a 60 or higher on the RSI