OK GUYS FIRST CRACK AT THIS!!! THE PLAN HERE IS 1.- once inside the sell zone look for a level 4 signal to enter short 2.-stops above the last high that would be created 3.-if we pass the sell zone without a level 4 signal to get in we still can enter but i will update later 4.- short bias is valid until cl is violated be safe guys
HELLO GUYS!!! HERES THE IDEA PLAN: 1.-buy inside the buy zone waiting for a level 2 signal in the shallow part of the box or a level on once it touches the kumo. 2. stop at the pivot if you take the level 2, stops at CL if you took level 1 in the kumo 3.- if we pass cl before a signal trade is invalid good luck guys be safe likes are welcome
Hello guys ok it apperar the we are correcting the down move in an possible ABC that is going to our desire sell zone, once iside the sell zone start looking for signals to enter, it it just toucesh the zone i would look for a level 3, midle to upper sell zone i would look for a level 2 pass the square zone (but not passing CL) i would look for a level 1 ...
HELLO GUYS ks HAS TURN UP SO WE ARE BULLISH FOR NOR, SO THE PLAN HERE IS TO LOOK FOR A LEVEL 2 OR 3 SIGNAL ( WHAT EVER YOU FEEL MORE SAFE WITH) STOPS UNDES THE LOW THAT WILL FORM, IF YOU GET STOP OUT LOOK TO ENTER ON A LEVEL 1 SIGNAL CLOSER TO cl WITH STOPS A CL, IF WE PASS CL BEFORE A SIGNAL TRADE ITS UNVALID
hELLO GUYS CONTINUING WITH TRADE IDEAS OF WHAT I HAVE LEARN SO FAR ABOUT THE PANOPTIC TRADE. here the plan 1.-Once in the Buy Zone buy either a level 2 signal or micro d 2 stops below the low that will be form 3.- if you get stop out and pass the buy zone but not CL then look for a level 1 sinal, stops below CL 4.- if we pass CL before a signal, trade its invalidated
Hey guys we are already on a sell zone we are looking for a level 1 signal who appear to be developing now (pin bar) you can play it to way agrresive ( sell now cause we have a nice RR) or conservative ( wait for the level 1 to develop stops above cl Lets see how it goes remenber if you go with the conservative plan, if we pass CL before a signal, trade its ...
The pair its currently in a down trend so the plan here is once in the sell zone we wait for a level 2 or micro divergence signal if we get high enough stops at cl if not stops at the last high, if you get stop out you can try again if CL its not violated if we pass CL before a signal, the trade its invalidated
hello guys the pair its currently at an uptrend coming in on a retracement, can we catch this both ways???? hope you got the short lets see if we succed with the long once inside buy zone wait for micro D or a level 2 signal to get in if we pass buy zone without a signal i will update this, dont rush to get in ( like i did to get out of my short lol) dont rush