Its my real indicator strategy.
its using volume and price changes to find best entry places.
Important thing is that you should wait for returning the real indicator inside his bolinger bands.than enter to position.
SPY seems to be at a point of indecision. There are support zones both above and below it. Personally, I think it's going to fail to hold the support and will continue down, but it's hard to say without more data. I'd wait for it to cross into one of those zones and then watch carefully to see what happens there on a lower timefram.
I opened a long position at $41,900. In the 3 hour, I saw that we were nearing resistance in the linear regression channel and nearing the resistance cluster established on Feb 4-6. The green EMA and red sRSI both turned up and, importantly, the green EMA contacted the red sRSI, while the red sRSI was moving upward. The price has moved to the upper boundary of the...
this one of the price action patterns widely seen.it has
formed good structure but not good price volume expansion.
weekly bullish engulfing is formed.enter this stock only after
bullish confirmation above 3947.75 level
A decent flag pattern is formed on weekly and also daily by breaking trend
line on fourth time with good volume on daily t.f .but did not close above 134,
if there are any bullish confirmation above 134 resistance then i will enter the stock
this weekly chart which gives neat idea of structure and less noise.
there is good volume expansion with wide range green candles.you
have to be patient with these kind of stocks and stick to weekly time frame
Our techno-fundamental trade in EURCHF still stands and now we have a weekly pattern forming with unique traits:
See previous notes
(1) Weekly cup-with-handle pattern
(2) Pullback to 38% of the move from the lows of April 2020.
(3) Weekly volume is decreasing as the price is falling down, suggesting low...
On April 22nd I wrote that it was highly likely that Bitcoin would
continue down to test the 45,000 support level. However, I also
said that it could turn out to be a failed breakout of the 51,300
support level. I said we would know fairly quickly within 24-48
Well, it took about 72 hours. Price is now back above the 51,300
support level and buyers came...