DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION - COMMON STOCK, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, GROWLIFE INC.
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
The currency pair seems to be correcting itself frm the previous break out hence resuming to its bearish trend
N.B-My analysis just take into account technical analysis only
Usoil Bearish Gartley formed on D chart
Pending SELL order - Retest Structure (Gartley)
AUDJPY pair has formed a BEARISH CYPHER pattern on Daily.
The PRZ point in the pattern could be a retest before a further decrease in price!!!!
Trading setup on the chart.
Step #1: Plot on your chart the 20 and 50 EMA
The first step is to properly set up our charts with the right exponential moving averages so we could be able to identify the EMA crossover at the later stage. The exponential moving average strategy uses the 20 and 50 periods EMA.
Most standard trading platform come with default moving average indicators so it should ...
The 06th always seems to be a decision point, the big black triangles peak 06th OCT.
Me got the feel a big retest / predump coming in before doing a massive and quick move up to finally confirm the bullish trend a.k.a. MOON for Bitcoin.
First retest 6500-6400, second 6109-6000 zone, depending on FOMO
After a breakout of the Triangle pattern, there was alot of bullish momentum. Price came back to an important support level and there is a high probability of reversal. SL below minor resistance, SL below major support.
Price has recorded a bearish engulfing candle on the daily chart where there is also a resistance zone. there is a head and shoulders pattern being formed on the 1 hour time frame. I will wait for this and the trendline on the 4 hour time frame to break and then I will short it on the retest.
We have two potential setups unfolding here.
I will be waiting for this to develop further.
We are looking at EUR/JPY I think the Bull is dead now and we are at the point of a bearish reversal until atleast 130.500.
Price Could move back up, but I highly doubt that a 2nd retest of the Resistance zone will break it.
If the price moves in our favour we will be nearly 150 pips in profit vs. a max loss of 35 pips
We'll see how this goes. If we get a nice rejection I will be looking to enter a sell trade.
CHF/JPY retested the Weekly Trendline and broke past the 1 hour trendline. Looking for a Setup to the downside.
The last big and weird trend formation which ended in a heavy and fast drop looks like done already, If not bearish anymore then bullish and Bitcoin wont stay 6ks forever then maybe and doing a massive inv upbart (marked with DOGE).
For this scenario a retest to 6109 or even 6k is possible, like the final retest
EURJPY - SHORT
Primary Target - 127.100
Stop Loss: 135.000
1) Advanced Cypher Pattern (H4).
2) RSI Overbought Market Condition (D1).
3) Retest Level @ 127.000.
AMD closed above its weekly resistance level at $32.50, also breaking through the 2-week 618-fib level. Fisher transform convergence indicates a coming push towards the next fib level at $33.20.
Watch out for a retest of the $32.50 resistance. If it holds, we have a strong bullish signal - otherwise probably a good time to take profits.
GBPUSD POTENTIAL SHORT
I had recently became aware that across the board the GBP currency dominant pairs had seen a sharp, heavy volume seller interest across the board. When we see correlation in the market it shows us that there is interest globally in that specific currency and in this case its displaying interest in a short for the GBP. I had seen that ...
Retest breakout 4-hour frame --> if it works out will go Long
EURAUD POTENTIAL SHORT
*on the daily chart price is showing signs of being over-extended based on seller momentum coming in
*price had been rejected at the previous highs leaving a lower low lower close candle for 9/18/18
* on this time frame chart we have seen that the sellers had come in and caused a large drop in the EURAUD ...
USDCHF might retest support bottom before shooting up due to strong USD fundamental.