BTC has respected this upwards sloping channel for three weeks now.
Should we break to the downside I see a retracement to two shown targets.
As of now we are of course still bullish on BTC and Crypto in the medium/long run, a pull back like this could be a great chance to long should an edge develop. If it does we will provide an update and a trade set up.
Rune is on a clear trajectory to reach $3.
I don't see any big resistance until there.
Buyers are dominating and sellers may only return once the key resistance is it.
Bias is bullish on this price action.
Like and follow for more ideas!
The bump-and-run reversal bottom is a chart pattern that is a surprisingly good performer in both bull (ranking best for performance) and bear markets (ranking second best). It has a low break even failure rate and high average rise after the breakout. Discovered by Thomas Bulkowski in 1999.
In Tuseday's market session, we observed a 5% increase in the price action of NASDAQ:RUN , which, as expected, triggered a minor retracement due to typical market dynamics. However, our focus today is on a highly significant order block zone, spanning from $14.13 to $14.90. After nearly a year of dedicated study into the behaviors of major...
Ladies and gentlemen, in today's financial analysis, we focus on Sunrun, examining recent price movements and conducting a comprhensive outlook.
First, we notice something significant: the stock has dropped by 16% from its previous trading zone. This is noteworthy, especially if the stock shows signs of going up again.
Now, let's discuss what happened at...
Saw a notification yesterday on decent #option call buying & decided to look into NASDAQ:RUN , again, it's been a while.
Options are going off like crazy!!! Today too!
IMO risk reward is very good here. Long term support & the intraday charts look like they want to bottom.
Analyzing the options chain and the chart patterns of RUN Sunrun prior to the earnings report this week,
I would consider purchasing the 17.50usd strike price In the money Calls with
an expiration date of 2023-9-15,
for a premium of approximately $2.51.
If these options prove to be profitable prior to the earnings release, I would sell at least half of...
Welcome back to my new long-term analysis. After we called the exact bottom in our last analysis, I am now showing what might happen next with the BTC price.
Today, we are looking at the monthly BTC/USD Chart.
With every BTC halving (dashed vertical lines) the chart is above the orange line, the monthly MA20 . The monthly MA20 decides whether the overall...
Based on data from previous Bitcoin cycles, it is possible to make an educated guess based on the trend curves and previous cycle time stamps of when the bull run will conclude and how high we can expect to go. Given the fact that crypto marked has matured over the years it is wise to assume that the next top and next bottom will not be as extreme as with the...
RUN has previously confirmed his overall bullish market structure by creating sub sequential Higher high and Higher low, we might expect a reversal or a strong trend continuation after price has passed between 21.48 and 20.60 $.
The TA is simple.
RUN has fallen below it's trend line and I believe this is unjustified in light of the companies fundamentals.
Solar and energy are hot markets as public pressure weighs on fossil fuel companies.
SunRun has solid earnings through a very bearish 2022,
and despite being not far off from First Solar in revenue, RUN hasn't received anywhere close...
If the ETF crosses the $84.03 mark during next week a huge rally can take place, daily charts are already bullish for a few days, I got into a position in $FSLR, $ENPH and $RUN recently, but might add an ETF position in $TAN as well if the weekly signal outlined here triggers.
Note that price crossed over the entire post COVID low till today Volume Profile POC...
The price spring should it break and hold should be fairly large and fast. It currently broke a major trend to the downside and hit an exit. It also has fairly smooth sailing should it break to the upside tomorrow. Exit trade should the blue trend break or should the stock price reject off the red trend. Buy the dips on the trend until it breaks, and then sell on...
As stated many times, in & out. Get as much as you can and then WAIT, be PATIENT IF you want to hold longer. It could be a while before we get another good longer term buy opportunity.
As stated before, SCALPING quick moves.
Most of these were not huge moves BUT Put premiums did lessen & provided 10-25% in minutes.
$MSFT went from 249 - 252
$ZS 106 -...
Early this open
RSI looks ok & is oversold. Not buy much but it's been a good amount of selling
Took advantage of this dib & went on buying spree. As we've been saying for some time, IN & OUT, scalps & short term trades.
We've also been SELLING PUTS to help reduce risk by bringing premium in. If the premium subsides a good amount we cover.
Not looking for home...