I feel there is so much pressure building up on bitcoin over the last week, We haven't seen much price action happening or any clear trend price has been ranging in this channel squeezing further into this rising wedge.
With a 170% price increase since we bottomed out in March we have not yet seen a proper correction, Will the bearish divergence play out and...
LTC long time going down, moving sideways and starting to change in market structure.
see 2 wicks to the left and then finally big bearish engulfing that pushed through, looking for;
A bullish engulfing to push through
2 closes above the EQ line
Limit Entry and SL set.
Still in an overall bullish downtrend.
4hr consolidation zone, historically after LH forms these zones with a fast bullish movement off the bottom to be rejecter on another LH and fast bearish movement down to create a Lower low.
in the middle of zone ATM.
possible long from the bottom and short from the top.
both stop-loss are clear of previous market structure.
still in an overall bearish downtrend. At the moment in a 4hour sideways consolidation period.
historically box consolidations have entry - 2 top touches and big bearish movement.
the missed ideal entry into short, Darvas box entry could play out and a stair down.
Low 4hr volume, MACD looks to flip bearish, histogram looking thin, BB narrowing, RSI...
Looking for shorts from FIBS
First run pulled back to the 236
and then pusshed to the over extension of 618.
Second run has had a pull back that pierced the 618, unliely to continure to push high,
Entry on the 236 for a swing back down to 618.
If trade drops before my entry then I will remove the order
Long opportunity has presented itself with THETABTC
Been on a uptrend forming higher highs.
Recently broken out of the downwards wedge, and looking to retest the trendline
Could be 8 - 9% trade. Looking at some of the wicks to the left I will leave the last 25% of my trade as a trailing take profit, so see if I can catch it if it does wick up
Looking at the XBT it looks as though the trend may be reversing. We have seen a break in the trend line creating a higher high.
This is not a guarantee that this will turn around fully as it's previously been rejected at its current price. We need to wait for further confirmation.
I am waiting for the pullback at previous resistance. I will then be awaiting...
Very simple setup forming on BTGBTC, currently respecting short term uptrend as it approaching a level of resistance.
As price continues to rise here, we can see Volume decreasing along the way. I will be waiting for a break up or down out of the squeeze point near resistance.
For the short option, I will be watching for changes in market structure as we...
NZDCAD has broken out of the wedge and has been respecting the channel.
I've placed a few successful trades within the channel already,both long and short, looking to continue the trades.
Typical R:R 2.5 - 3
Eventually I'd be looking for a breakout upwards out of the channel with an expected TP point at resistance/ supply block.
#SOS #Mybitcoinacademy #MBA...
Looking to catch the retest on the trend i think this push down has a bit more left in it.
i have set a few take profits and will be watching these areas very close if they hit.
EMA crossed the VWAP 2 days ago can only see this pushing down at the moment.