AUDUSD has declined after RSI is above 70
Main trend is still up , RSI is higher than 50
Currently AUDUSD is located at the Fibonacci Retracements 61.8 (0.75095) area .
Wait for the downtrend (possibly) to Sell
Sell Stop 0.74459
This is one of the most controversial pairs in the market in terms of the BTMM. I am saying this because it never even moved a level for us to get a reversal entry. if look from Monday, it has been resetting since then. We are only looking at getting a return move to the last week's low for us to go long
Market has overall been bearish.
Originally missed a Sell opportunity earlier on in the market, analysis is showing hopefully a Re-entry for the major sell.
4H TF shows low highs and lower lows, perfect opportunity to catch one of the retraces for a perfect sell opportunity.
Both retraces so far breached the 50MA, I assume the retrace will do the same again,...
Presented is a 1 hr sell analysis with sell stop.
We are in strong resistance zones that are holding true. Chart pattern tells us a sell off to our strong support holds.
Sell stop at 1.41750 and watch for our first reversal support at 1.41400.
RSI is continuing towards oversold while MACD/SIGNAL initiated a cross down towards 0 line.
TP at 1.41200 and...
I THINK BNB WILL DROP MORE TO ITS SUPPORT LINE (STRONG SUPPORT ZONE)
YOU CAN TAKE SELL STOP IF YOU AGREE WITH MY IDEA AND THINK IT'S POSSIBLE.
I SAW GOLDEN CROSS AT 11 JUL 20 AND THIS IS ONE OF THE STRONG LONG SIGNAL
- Price has broken below the H4 support region and has made new lows on 30min timeframe
- This brings us to a 3v1 bias to the downside for the time being
- A sell stop has been set in order to catch the momentum if it should continue
- Targets set at next level of higher timeframe structure
I have previously posted my scalping strategy basics with this pair. In this post I will explain the strategy in depth with my Buy/sell stops with TP points.
Currently I am in a long position after the strong retest of 1.18000. My tp is set at 1.18800. Once my first TP hits a buy stop will trigger with a TP target of 1.18900. Once my second TP hits and exhibits a...
Weekly analysis for ZSX2020
Week 39: 21 September to 25 September 2020
Currently the price is roaming in an unchartered territory, we have no reference on how far the price will go higher.
Instead of speculating on how high it will go, as a trader, we take decision on a signal that has a higher degree of certainty.
Therefore, we are setting a Sell Stop rather...
GBP/CAD from what I can see is looking to fall to the 50% line on my Fibonacci retracement. Im going to set a sell stop @1.72500, and I also set 3 take profits. What do you guys think will happen next with GCAD? Leave comments below and share your thought!
I see today's opportunity on a GBP/CAD hourly chart.
A trend line break has occurred, however, RSI is close to the oversold range. A retest may follow back to the trend line, after which another wave of sales may break through the key level as well. This is an excellent short option for us, with a pending order we can easily board when it happens.