DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. - COMMON STOCK, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I opened a long at $6646
Price bounced up from key level $6640 and H1 candle close at the same level. It's a signal that big players hit stop loses of retail traders (get their fuel) and can move BTC up.
We can open a Short if H1 close under $6608 ONLY.
Push Like and Subscribe
I will open a Short after a pullback to key sell level 112.37.
Reasons why we can open Short:
- Price broke down a key level 112.45. On the chart, you can see how many times the price bounced from it.
- On daily chart, price moves down.
- Near that key level, we have a low and predictable risk.
Short near: 112.37 Goal is: 111.70 or 111.20
P.S. Push like ...
I set a pending order to open a Short position at 5.6766 because currency rate broke down key daily level 5.7000 and close under it 1 day ago. I think the price will continue down move.
Next goal is 5.56012
Push like and Subscribe
BTC made perfect sell setup and it broke the trendline. Any sideways move under the trendline can be confirmation and only then take that trade, if you're interesting in the sell. If the previous correction is over, we will see a new low on this pair. After it makes a new low, we will take every buy setup!
So keep an eye on it, be patient & trade with care!
Near 5922 I will open a Sell
I think the price will continue down move because long-term trend is broken and turned into a bearish month ago. Also, on the chart, we can see how the price bounced so many times from key level 5943 on Daily chart. It's the best signal that big players protect that level and near that level, we have a low and predictable risk. ...
A log scale using a 6 hour time frame is used to present Bitcoin cash analysis today.
The trend in Bitcoin Cash from May 21, 2018 to the current date is captured using a bearish price channel. Price closing to the upside outside of the ~5 months channel implies a bullish trend in Bitcoin cash with the minimum expectation of a bullish move estimated using the ...
Amazing call here given on 10/11 giving a profit potential of 20.1% and as much as 68% with that pump!
Buy: 495 - 505
Sell: 525, 550, 600
All tagets + more hit!
Solid call given to premium members on 9/5 with a 26.9% profit potential!
Buy: 195 - 199
Sell: 205, 220, 250
All targets reached!
One of our fastest calls here made on 10/11 giving a 15.5% profit potential in under 24 hours!
Buy: 1885 - 1925
Sell: 2000, 2050, 2200
All targets hit!
Excellent call here made folks! Giving a potential profit of 21.1%
Buy: 20880 - 21300
Sell: 22150, 23430, 25550
All targets hit!
safe buy zone
0.00000106 - 0.00000116
safe sell zone
risk medium hold thic coin for 2weeks
It is difficult to comment spaghetti chart of BTC that we have right now, but we'll try. Speaking on larger perspective, since the reason for rally was not fundamentals or economy value of BTC but force-major technical situation, we suggest that chances on drop are better than on upside reversal. Here again an issue of absence of regulation appears ...
Price is at a confusing level still, and we're waiting for a proper breakdown signal before we jump into the marketplace. Price had a green candle with a large green wick, and since then, it's been pretty side-wards. There's some technical factors to bear in mind, such as that price is still right at the 20, and 50 moving average resistance level, therefore from a ...
Price has managed to hold it's own quite nicely right at the resistance level. So for now, I am eyeing a possible entry scenario for Bitcoin. For this analysis however, the entry is only CONDITIONAL, and will ONLY be valid if a few CRITERIA are met.
Criteria for entry are as follows:
- Bitcoin needs to hold it's own and then break the side-wards resistance level ...
Pair Currency: NZDUSD Trend Direction: DownTrend NZDUSD is showing a downtrend coming. 1D candles show a downtrend, and also fundamental analysis. I have also analysed 1HR and 4hr candles. The resistance level has been put at 0.6500
Like, Follow and Comment my Trade!
I opened long at 1.1538
Reasons why I think EUR/USD can move up:
— Price bounced up 2 times from key level 1.1534 + H4 candle close upper it.
— Also daily candle close upper key level 1.1527.
— That's why I think up move will continue.
— Near 1.1534 I can set low risk 25 pips. Potential profit in 3 or 7 times bigger.
Dear trader i want ...
Hey, I am back with another Technical Analysis, this time looking quickly at IOST!
I was looking at altcoins to trade and has find out that IOST token is sitting on a good known support level and has broken even below it.
Ussualy break below support level is not a good indication of bull action but, IOST is doing great job, good stability, low volume, good ...