This will be the 2nd attempt to go long as our set up last week didn't trigger.
Traders! if you like my ideas and do take the same trade, please write it in comment so we can manage the trade together.
Price stop and reverse sharply after touching the major supply area which align with the down trend line from last two weeks high. we can see a triangle form within the current correction phase, wait for a break out - retest of the triangle before placing short...
Very clear breakout of the resistance of this pattern, head & shoulder of continuation of a trend already started years ago.
Statistically, we know that we have an average profit compared to the allocated equal to 4 times the potential loss, and the profit is achieved in 45/50% of our trades.
This is the 2nd attempt to go short. Following the previous impulse, we can see now price creating a correction to the supply zone . wait until the completion of the correction within the supply zone which align with fib level. look for rejection or high test candle before placing the short...
We have seen a bullish structure from the past week and currently in correction phase to the demand zone which is align with 50% fib level also after a breakout and retest of the triangle is an ideal time to go long. look for a rejection or low test candle close before placing long...
This is a 3rd attempt to short CADJPY now that we can see price creating a correction to the supply zone again. wait until the completion of the correction within the supply zone and look for rejection candle before placing the short...
Following the previous impulse, we can see now price creating a correction to the supply zone which is align with with the potential of the 3rd touch, therefor I'm taking this opportunity to go short. look for rejection candle before placing the...
Price action structure are in a short term bullish , now price come down to made the 3rd touch which align with 61.8 fibs around minor demand area (highlighted zone) it give us the opportunity to look for a long trade. look for rejection or low test candle closed before placing long...
I am folow situation on trade talks we are have 5 diferent news today, last news are be positive for EUR, AUD, NZD, CAD they are gain power, i expecting after my analysis to see push higher in price.
Chart time frame - 1D
Time for reaching TP - 1-5 days
Follow, Like, Share or Comment
Overall bearish trend intake, with the current correction phase that was halt within supply area as well as below Daily trend line it give a short opportunity to the recent demand zone. wait for the break out and a retest of the support and resistance zone before placing short...
welcome to another free signal of WEEK #40 Nr.2!
Important: Wait for the market to break below the neckline.
After that we want to see a retest and rejection before we sell.
Sell here: 1,07643
Target 1: 1,07443
Target 2: 1,07372
Stop-loss: 1.10250 (-26 pips)
This is a risky trade. Short interest is up 32% today alone for Euro sell positions. I feel from backtesting that 1.1 is a strong enough price for supply to suppress volume , making the overall bias as bearish . We're joined by a lot of other retail traders in taking...
As We can see the Chart of Bitcoin Dominance.
11 Days Before Bitcoin Dominance Has Broke a Falling wedge Pattern. Where Bitcoin Dominance is Still Rising.
The First Target is 63%
The second Target is 65%.
If Market of Bitcoin Dominance will increase like this then
we can see more Dump in Altcoin.
Note: This is only for Educational Purpose this is not...
ETHBTC Long Term Best Opportunity - Crypto Technical Analysis.
As I Mention on the chart that the ETHBTC is Holding Its previous Resistance right now which act as support.
ETHBTC looking very nice for Long Term.
Risk 20%, Reward: 300% Very Good Ratio
Note: This is only for Educational Purpose this is not Investment advice.
Please support the setup with your...
Update from a signal posted to our telegram.
Longs look great from these prices, as entering long prior to a retest of the key level of 1.0025 would gross us around +100 pips to the upside.
We've entered long risking 0.5% with an entry of 0.99121 and a stop loss of 0.988 (-32 pips)
23 hours ago
Trade active: USD/CHF Trade Update
This trade is floating...