EngineeringRobo and I are currently bearish about COSUSDT.
If you are holding COSUDT, now would be a good time to sell with the Sell 2 signal being present.
If you are interested in buying COSUSDT your options are:
- Buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals
- You can buy if the candles break back above the MA200 line
- You can buy the downtrend line
- You can buy...
Buy this coin at the support lvl( $ 0,00760) or
Try to catch EngineeringRobo' s buy signal after buying this coin watch carefully EngineeringRobo' s sell signal
If you hold this coin don't hurry to sell it watch carefully every signal it is low volume coin it has full of surprises.
Have a good trade . If you want to use EngineeringRobo please dm me.
Since there are 3 SELL singnals, I'm BEARISH and I don't think this is a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 3 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.0090) for 1D to buy,
3- You can buy when candles touching the support line...
COSUSDT - LONG - POTENTIAL 14.18%
Entry - 804
TP1 - 845
Please comment with thoughts and how you get on.
If you like the idea, then hit like on the idea & support with a follow.
Good luck out there & Your investments are your responsibility.
Moon, buy1 and buy2 signal . Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy since risk/reward ratio is greater than 2
2. We can buy at support = 0.0076usdt
We can use sell2, sell1 or hell signal for sell decisions. Otherwise, we can also sell at resistance depending when you buy.
COS / USDT is just beginning its bullish move. Long-term targets are equivalent to Fibonacci levels.
EMAs 20 and 100 crossed positively indicating discharge with reinforcement of the WT_CROSS indicator.
Long-term profit potential: 418%.
Hello Crypto Traders,
Cos might see continuation here, we broke out a ‘falling wedge’ and we are now above the 50 EMA.
The macd crossed bullish and the histogram is moving up.
If we can close above 0.00835 I expect we move to 0.00879
EngineeringRobo's signals show to sell, so it is not a good time to buy it. However,
If you wanna buy, you should wait that the candles open and close above the support line(0.00785). After that, the next stop is at the resistance line(0.01115). about 42% benefit :)
you should watch the signals..
I am feeling bearish about Contentos. There is a Hell signal and in addition Engineering Robo 2 is giving a Sell 2 signal, which means it is not a good time to buy it. If the candle moves up past the 0.01 resistance level and open-close above it, I can buy it. Otherwise, right now it is not a good time to buy.
8.65 risk/reward ratio
Buy in around .00900-.00915
Stop Loss around 870. The formation can't stand if it drops below x1 end point of ~.00810. You can accept additional risk by putting your stop loss near that level if you would like.
First Target .012. Will be reassessing target based on the Wave A up. Wave A up should hit around .0103 before...