Browse

silk

Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
BitcoinGuru BitcoinGuru BTCUSD, 180, Short ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 5
583 0 5
BTCUSD, 180 Short
Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 5

Update 5 is a major correction to Update 4. Indeed the night I posted the earlier update, China decided to re-correct the price downward following my red bearish line due to low volume. I guess there was a slight delay which I did not take into consideration. So were back overall bearish for the short-term (next 7 days) I will keep this simple: > Set your buys at ...

BitcoinGuru BitcoinGuru BTCUSD, 180, Long ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 4
177 1 3
BTCUSD, 180 Long
Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 4

Not a lot of volume the past few days leaves Bitcoin in a CONGESTION phase until June 27 to June 30 just fluctuating without any clear direction. TA cannot be very helpful in such a immature market but a forecast can still be done. The congestion range is mainly between 582 to 621. My opinion is: (1) technically the chances of seeing 550 is unfortunately ...

BitcoinGuru BitcoinGuru BTCUSD, 180, Short ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 3
470 2 3
BTCUSD, 180 Short
Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 3

Notice the red rectangle or cloud on top of each resistance and notice how they all end up with a big dump of $90 or $60-50. Their is a strong possibility that we will see the same scenario in our current situation unless of course a whale decides to push us up. But I am still sticking with my plan for now with buys at 545-550 and another somewhere at ...

BitcoinGuru BitcoinGuru BTCUSD, 180, Short ,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 2
250 3 7
BTCUSD, 180 Short
Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 2

Notice the red rectangle or cloud on top of each resistance and notice how they all end up with a big dump of $90 or $60-50. Their is a strong possibility that we will see the same scenario in our current situation unless of course a whale decides to push us up. But I am still sticking with my plan for now with buys at 545-550 and another somewhere at ...

United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out