BitcoinGuru
Short

Bitcoin 2 Weeks Forecast until the Silk Road Auction - Update 3

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / Dollar
470 2 3
Notice the red rectangle or cloud on top of each resistance and notice how they all end up with a big dump of $90 or $60-50. Their is a strong possibility that we will see the same scenario in our current situation unless of course a whale decides to push us up. But I am still sticking with my plan for now with buys at 545-550 and another somewhere at 500-522

Update 2: today we crawled up to 619 and encountered lots of resistance even with buys of 100BTCs trying to buy there way upwards encountered huge resistance = At this point it is a good confirmation we are NOT going up.

Thats what happened where we were at 670-680s spent few days there crawling our away to the resistance and past it then crashed down 54$ to 620.

I find this VERY interesting, why? well say we stay at 606-620 range another day or two trying to break up and we failed, then seeing what happened at 680 we can very well crash badly down to $556 = $610 - $54 so we land right at $556 or 550+- interesting pattern isn't it?

Update 3: We had some good stability so far that's why we could be very well in a CONGESTION period between 604-620.
However I just heard from the REDDIT forums that GHASH is back at 44% and that's exactly the kind of scenario that happened last week combined with the Silk Road auction and some bad news form China. I still think we might retest 550 so I will keep that possibility there.

Note: I am a TA newbie so yes there are few theories and factors I might overlook

Correction: Seems the GHASH ratio went down from 45% to 35% during the course of the day. Still we went down as we failed to breach the resistance at 620 (and we followed my big dotted bearish trend line that I traced since my last Update). I am still expecting a correction to 550 in the incoming days. Weekends are coupled with low volumes and of course it is easy to manipulate the market in that case you remember last weekend. I set my buys at 550 since I am sure about this bottom will need to be tested again appropriately. Could 550 be our new 440 (remember April)?
I doubt we hear anything about the winning bid until after June 30.
Reply
BitcoinGuru Wineclaw
yes you are right I will be doing another update to my chart when I have time. I have been doing them quickly during my work hours
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out