is it time? time for what u may ask... TIME TO LONG EU!!!! In 2021, usd has fell to multiyear lows against aud, cad, gbp, & nzd.
Euro, along with ch& jpy, has been lagging TREMENDOUSLY .. & now with the dollar pairs at support across the board and euro showing signs of life in other pairs i truly believe we can see 1.23 again and THE JOURNEY BEGINGS HERE
FINALLY!! all of my plans are lining up, as you can see, USD/CHF has hit a resistance zone. & made an harmonic bat along the way.
Click on my previous idea to get a better understanding ..
dollar turning bearish...
time for cad to take a break.. the way that this pair is finding/looking for support around this area (1.27), is indicating to me that it might be a buy.
There is also a possible 6 hour harmonic M pattern
nzd is on a weekly resistance and looksto be coming down. there's a daily harmonic W pattern signaling that it wants to test the weekly low.
there is usd cpi today, 2/10, and fed j powell is speaking. i think those 2 high risk events may help this move.
Classic M pattern on eu. Although it looks like a H&S on a larger time frame. i believe it has found support.
on a fundamental side, i dont believe this nfp week will be good. employment isnt where it needs to be, biden has rejected the GOP $618B stimulus package.
Democrats are taking their first votes Tuesday toward passing a $1.9 trillion coronavirus bill,...
4HR HARMONIC 'M' PATTERN FOUND
what im looking for is 1.5527 to find support along a previous inverted H&s neckline(blue) & also the horizontal support of 1.55
my ideal ENTRY would be 1.55 but that may be too late, so anywhere under 1.5527 is good enough for me to continue to avg down my positions with a stop at 1.548 if it came to that point
so my ideal...
There is a 3 day harmonic crab on this pair.. since the time frame is so big, this one might take a while ..
i believe this is a false breakout below the harmoic channels and shall resume quickly
Once we reach there im done
i/we bought it on the way up TWICE : 1ST TIME
2ND TIME :
i mean YEN is highly IN DEMAND, i think it's only right i sell, just going to give it a shot . it was already rejected by the blue line like i...
only thing im waiting for to truly go long on this pair is the CAD Cash Rate thats coming up here within 4 hours, but 1.2875 is the avg price for usd cad. I've been watching it for days.. the pair has obviously found support but the cash rate is the only thing putting pressure on the cad. That happens at 10AM EST.
Oil has dropped, dollar(dxy) has hid a demand...
only reason i took this trade :
@Outside_The_Box_NZ - please keep holding NU and AU longs @SlattYSL
@Outside_The_Box_NZ - so he needs to eat his own damn word
by the way im 200+ pips deep into nzdusd
Well i posted this last week and was screaming for aud to be bullish going into this week. not being cocky just following the technicals and seeing how they hold as...
this is why im long aud jpy, i see a 3day ascending wedge pattern forming, some people move their rend lines because of false break outs but as you can see i never moved my green or red trend lines and i also am buying off of the green trend line just under the red because i cloned that resistance one and brought it down just a little bit because it was a prior...
if you follow me you should be continuing these with ease
oh and lol heres au.. if you've been following then you know that we've been buying any and every nzd/usd dip, no need to chart that one up. look at the daily for your self.
& The continuation...
looking for continuation around one of these trends or the horizontal support at 124 on the dot. we're already in and should be holding and looking to add or take profits on a failure to keep structure as we go into resistance.
Still in this trade .. it's at break even. follow the previous chart below & if i break even.. i'll let it play out til it drops below 71.5 for the sell or above 72 for the buys.. if we get above 72.25 and head towards the blue line then i'll update