Study notes on the Babypips trading course
Based on this article: www.babypips.com
Example is EUR/CAD, when uptrend stopped and trend shifted into a brief downtrend.
The rising wedge is either a REVERSAL or a CONTINUATION pattern
Bad news in an uptrend, indicates a reversal is on the cards. In a downtrend, more of the same.
Study notes based on Babypips course:
Momentum Indicators aka Lagging Indicators
- More accurate in representing changes in trend
- However, lags behind the trend shift, reducing profit margins
- Less prone to false signals / fakeouts so less risky
Delayed entry but higher accuracy....
I am currently studying the brilliant Babypips.com materials on Technical Analysis.
I'm capturing my study notes on live chart examples.
These are notes from:
- Oscillators are great at giving signal for trend changes
- But they often get ahead of the game and assume *every*...
Some scripts and surely more to find by:
I Modified the Crypto Strength Index script to more current top volume or high value old top volume coins
And very interesting fib method :
Fibonacci levels can become powerful ways to find almost EXACT support and resistance levels and also time your trades. I have used them...
"In art he, Thoth, was often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis bird"
- No Repaint
- No Lookahead
- Thoth Strategy v.18.04.23 - Backtesting version
- Thoth Study v.18.04.23 - Alarms version
- Thoth Utils - Normalized Oscillators
- Thoth Utils - MAs - feat. @Rachel_T
In order to praise Thoth name across...