BANPU recent crossover EMA10 due to sudden decline of coal price and China restarting domestic coal production. China" orders "coal mines" to increase production capacity to almost 100 million tons to solve the energy crisis. China orders more than 70 coal mines
> Target Price 1 @ 15.7 based on Elliott wave extension projection.
> Stop Loss EMA50 @ 12.3
- On the weekly chart, you can see that there is a CYCLE zigzag truncate pattern. According to Glen Neely, this pattern has a minimum target of an 81% retracement @45.5.
- On the daily chart, there are two likely scenario that could occur:
1. Primary wave has already completed and we are approaching Primary wave .
2. Primary wave might not be completed: we...
BH | Thailand SET Index | Health Care Sector | Price Action Analysis
First Target Reached with triple top chart pattern - Take Profit recommendation - Sell 50% or all out
> Currently forming downtrend wedge pattern structure.
TTA | Thailand SET Index | Transportation Sector
Target Price 16.00 at Volume Profile POC | Aggressive Stop loss at Falling Wedge downtrend line or conservative SL 11.0.
Risk ratio: 3.5
After a sharp declining trend crossing below EMA200 - completing Elliot Wave 2 Grand Supercycle, a possible bullish chart 3 DRIVE PATTERN
> Buy position | Re-entry point at...
AS | Thailand SET | Media Sector | On-line Gaming
A Breakout Inverse / Reverse H&S Testing Support Neckline - possible go up with new TP 22.5 setup if support failed might drop to EMA100 or EMA200 to complete Elliot Wave correction phase A-B-C position.
> Aggressive Stop Loss 14.0 @EMA50
> Conservative SL 15.0 @Banker Chip / Smart Money Support
RCL | Thailand SET Index | Transportation Sector | Possible Wave 2 of Grand Supercycle - TP 107.50 Stop Loss Conservatively 40.00 (EMA200)
First Buy: 44.00
Second Buy: golden cross EMA10
Third Buy: cross up EMA20 or breakout downtrend channel of trade
> Truly aggressive Banker Share Volume turned green and Smart.
> BBD signal about to cross up...
TU dropped below EMA50 after previous Head & Shoulders pattern making its way to reset current uptrend wave.
If dropped below 20.5 and possibly going into corrective wave C position at EMA200.
Stop Loss 20.5
Thailand SET: JWD
> Rebounded Inverted Head&Shoulder
> Today's Big Lot 1M
> Smart Money Banker's Chip
> Top management purchased over 1mil shares
> Bottom identified
> Q321E +QOQ +40%YOY from export
> New business development with ALPHA Industrial Solution with Origin Property
- CYCLE ABC pattern where the CYCLE WAVE B seems to be a strong b + c-failure pattern. This shows us that we can expect an aggressive thrust of the CYCLE WAVE C pattern with strong resistant at the given level on the chart.
- INTERMEDIATE WAVE (B) of CYCLE WAVE B seems to be a non-standard correction with a hidden wave (X).
- We can easily spotted a Zigzag correction on the chart - Intermediate (A)(B)(C)
- Intermediate (C) seems to be a 5th wave failure pattern, where price should retrace back to at least 100% of the whole wave (@51)
- TP no.2 is set at @71 - 61% retracement of the Intermediate Zigzag pattern.
- There is a possibility that we can see a new high in this bull run, but...
THAILAND SET: PETROCHEMICAL SECTOR | PTTGC
CURRENT PRICE: 64.50
BREAK OUT VOLUME POINT OF CONTROL: 63.00 and previous high
Reasonably good buy position for speculative TARGET PRICE 1 @ 67.50 (5.4%) at mini Wave 5 position.
Stop Loss: 63.00 (current POC)
>Strong Foreign fund flow (NVDR) - hit the highest daily chart at +450 mil baht / day
>Strong Banker fund...
- I am expecting a non-standard correciton (ABCXABC pattern), in which PRIMARY wave has just ended and we are forming PRIMARY wave of the second ABC of the non-standard correction.
- There is a strong resistance at 77.75.
- The first minute pattern was a zz truncate (July 7 - Aug 16). Hence, we have a TP for the second leg of 81% of the first zz truncate pattern (@2.56).
- Note: Minute wave of the first zz truncate seems to be a non-standard correction with the last ABC also being a zz truncate. However; price did not retract back to 61.8%/81% of this wave. Since history tends...