- CYCLE ABC pattern where the CYCLE WAVE B seems to be a strong b + c-failure pattern. This shows us that we can expect an aggressive thrust of the CYCLE WAVE C pattern with strong resistant at the given level on the chart.
- INTERMEDIATE WAVE (B) of CYCLE WAVE B seems to be a non-standard correction with a hidden wave (X).
- I am expecting a non-standard correciton (ABCXABC pattern), in which PRIMARY wave has just ended and we are forming PRIMARY wave of the second ABC of the non-standard correction.
- There is a strong resistance at 77.75.
- We can easily spotted a Zigzag correction on the chart - Intermediate (A)(B)(C)
- Intermediate (C) seems to be a 5th wave failure pattern, where price should retrace back to at least 100% of the whole wave (@51)
- TP no.2 is set at @71 - 61% retracement of the Intermediate Zigzag pattern.
- There is a possibility that we can see a new high in this bull run, but...
- The first minute pattern was a zz truncate (July 7 - Aug 16). Hence, we have a TP for the second leg of 81% of the first zz truncate pattern (@2.56).
- Note: Minute wave of the first zz truncate seems to be a non-standard correction with the last ABC also being a zz truncate. However; price did not retract back to 61.8%/81% of this wave. Since history tends...
I continue to accumulate in weakness because I am a long term holder.
Strong balance sheet and they continually pay dividends. (twice a year)
To me it looks like it has broken out of its long term downtrend and is now creating a new base before moving higher.
I'm using this graph to track price movements, could be some nice trade set ups. CPF sticks to its range.
- There is a chance that the Cycle Wave III is a non-standard correction (ABCXABC), where the current Primary wave may be a triangle.
- If prices break the downward trend, then this Cycle Wave III is more likely to be an impulse wave.
Kerry Express has increased its deliveries by over 15 million packages (nearly 11%) over the same half year period as last year's, as well as reducing the costs (although the price per package fell too, resulting in reduction of gross profit - perhaps from falling consumer purchasing power in Q2). Future expansions include Kerry Cool Express (cold chain delivery)...
- The future do not seem very bright here. If this analysis turns out to be right, we are looking at a new low beyond 0.20. However, if price reverse up and make new high pass 3.57, this would mean the end of a cycle wave down.