Thungela Resources ( $TGA )
This stock has been flying, so I think a cool down period can be expected.
It's fighting to stay above support (R250-R280) - really needs to hold here, because if not, there is some downside pain to be expected.
Those that missed the bus the first time, will most likely get another opportunity to buy again at lower levels....
I see a bullish trend reversal and head and shoulders formation pattern taking shape.
This is supported by a stronger dollar and rolling blackouts locally, exacerbated by higher local inflation - sentiment is sour.
Will add to my TFSA lower down.
Let me know your thoughts?
If gold's price continues to stay elevated and push higher then I believe DRD Gold will push higher too.
It has broken out of the trend line and looks set to move higher, which coincides with gold breaking out too.
Strikes aside, I think pullbacks will be an opportunity to add to positions.
Price targets are highlighted on the chart, with predetermined profit...
Sasol has had an incredible run over the last year and has been in a clear uptrend, higher lows and higher highs each time.
There are no signs of this abating, although fundamentals should be considered.
I believe that if the oil price stays elevated, sentiment will continue to drive this share higher where it could close the gap from May 2019, closing that gap...
Share has been falling because it was over-hyped and over-valued.
I am expecting more of a pullback and a retest critical support zones between (90-87 baht) (87 -80 baht). We should see a bounce at these levels, bouncing off an existing trend line . However, if that doesn't hold then we could see another meaningful correction to lower levels to bring the...
Sofi Technologies looks like it wants to rally.
If sentiment changes and money flows back in, there could be nice returns on offer here.
What I am seeing is a triple bottom, telling me that the bulls will take control.
Take profits at $22 (50% return)
Stop loss at $12
Just tracking price movements. don't misconstrue this as investment advice.
I'm looking for a breakout into next year. (2022)
Price target is 11baht by end of Q1 (March 2022)
If there are signs of the economy recovering,
then we can expect a breakout then a retest back into the breakout zone (8.5-10.10 baht) and then a higher retest at previous resistance zone...
I've taken a position in Sanlam at R62.52, expecting it to break 20% to the upside within the next 6 months.
I have a stop loss at around R54 - which will confirm a lower low.
At the moment, I am seeing an ascending triangle formation with strong resistance at R65, and higher lows after each pullback.
I believe it will break to the upside as this is a bullish....
Bitcoin is under pressure.
Short bounce up - bull trap, and then a larger correction down.
Not looking to add to my position at the moment.
I will be sitting on my hands for now and watching price action.
I'll feel comfortable accumulating and adding to my position again below $35k or above $52k.
I like the share long term. It has seen nice price action over the last few days, however, it looks a bit overbought now, so now wouldn't be a good entry. I am expecting a pullback - the RSI is indicating the stock is overbought.
I will use price pullbacks as entry points to accumulate because it seems to be in an accumulation phase, forming higher lows in a...
I continue to accumulate in weakness because I am a long term holder.
Strong balance sheet and they continually pay dividends. (twice a year)
To me it looks like it has broken out of its long term downtrend and is now creating a new base before moving higher.
I'm using this graph to track price movements, could be some nice trade set ups. CPF sticks to its range.
RSI indicators are showing exhaustion. The stock looks overbought and is facing strong resistance at R130.
As a trader, I wouldn't want to buy the top right now. I'm looking for a pullback to (+- R115) before I enter a position again.
There is no denying that MTN has been a top stock to own in 2021, and this uptrend should continue, but in the short term I'm...
Purple Group's share price has been consolidating for a few weeks now, and seems to be forming an ascending triangle - higher lows.
Its has also formed a bullish pennant. This is the perfect time to be accumulating before it moves higher.
I expect the stock to break out of the trading range within the next two weeks.
R1.40s - accumulate
1st support line is...
Retest of support at 42k, then a shoot up to $50k to retest next resistance zone.
If Bitcoin breaks $50k, then it is game on.
Buy the dip.
Not financial advice.
Uptrend will be invalidated if it falls below its 200 day moving average and breaks 1st support at $42k and 2nd support at $37k and 3rd support at $35k.
Looking really strong, i think the bulls...