I’ve posted a few ideas for trades i have taken personally on this pair. I have been steadily taking partials and moving stops up into profit. They finally got me this morning. But that’s what they are there for. Currently this pair seems to be ranging around the 1.38 level. I’m expecting and break to the upside followed by a sell back down into the consolidation...
Monthly: Un, Dos, Tre's, nice triple top rejecting the 150EMA.
Weekly: Showing the end of a Head and Shoulders.
Daily: Rejecting the 0.78000 zone on the outside shoulder of the H & S.
4hr: Clear consolidation zone rejecting the 150EMA, long term trendline which has rejected previous and is in a long term descending wedge formation
1hr: Descending wedge using the...
Nice double top on the 4hr with price breaking and testing the 150EMA currently. 1hr is showing a triple test on the minor trend line within the channel. We are sitting on our hands waiting for price to break 1.26000, with a potential move all the down to 1.24802. Diamond hands 🙌
looking forward to see a break out of that consolidation to make long extension . Get in touch if you are interested in learning, comments are welcome . Join me for more analysis . Have a pipful week people.
EURCAD look to be aligning itself for the new week . Look to be patiently catch the opportunity this week. Comments are welcome . Join me to receive more analysis update. Get in touch if you would be interested in learning my way of trading .
I would like to see USDCAD slightly buy before i would think of selling this pair . Join me to receive future analysis , comments would be welcome as well as for those interested in learning are welcome.
A nice opportunity seems to apear on the AUD chart, meanwhile the price action made a huge correction to the first downtrend line and allready on h4 it made a Bearish Engulfing candddlestick pattern.
We may expect a huge falling of aud even if it fights a lot with the virus.
If you want to be conservative you can wait until 0.63464 is breaked, then...
WE should be looking for a good selling opportunity on USDZAR . We have to wait for price to come to us . the sell with a reasonable risk/profit . Have a pipful week ahead . add me up for more analysis or contact me to learn how trade . stay blessed people .
I am looking forward to seeing a great sell on this pair after making the moves i anticipated and also respecting all my key area . Now it's time to see this fall pretty well to get us our reward . Trade Safe. Your comments will be appreciated . And incase you need to learn , i will be very much available . Have a pipful week people