I expect a fall because the EURUSD has reached a strong resistance level.
H4: the EURUSD pair reached the upper part of the channel.
Weekly: the price is testing the fibo 50 level, and reached a strong trend line.
The price is moving up in a ascending channel, broke a strong level. After a pullback I expect further upside until the next significant resistance.
If you find it useful, like, follow, share!
Following on from the bullish signal in the EURJPY, a few days ago we had a GBPJPY long signal setup. Still waiting for a trigger and also due to the Central Banks this week, I wanted to hold off from publishing it.
We have now had the Fed, BoE and ECB, so feel better that this is still pending to go long.
For me the US dollar sell-off has finished.
EURUSD went up to parity ahead of the ECB and now the US dollar bulls are back in control.
There isn't a fresh level until we get down to 0.9665, so that's where I am targeting for now!
Shiba Inu is creating this descending triangle on the 4H timeframe, which is typically a bearish pattern. Still, it can become bullish if price action breaks out of sloping angular resistance and retest our previous resistance as new support. If price action falls the base of horizontal support, we can have a good entry for a short position.
Looking back across the weekly chart, there has been a change in momentum.
Price action is taking out previous weekly highs.
On an intraday chart, we're currently waiting to see if there can be another close above a weekly high?
AMZN sell volume is still high and on the downside, it will retest 110 support level before rise to resistance at 132.
This information only serves as reference information and does not constitute a buy or sell call. Conduct your own research and assessment before deciding to buy or sell any stock.
Looking Back at Mar 22, 2021, We talked about XAUUSD in consolidation level.
Since that time, XAUUSD has tested its historical time and failed. Then reversed in deep correction.
As I said at previous idea Mar 22, 2021,
"Break and hold above 1925 would resume medium term bullish view to test 1990 and all time high 2075 level.
Break below 1660 would invalidate...
Today I would like to share with you the long-term analysis of BTC that I am preparing for and also now you will know the reason why I am still bearish on lower TFs (W, D). Still until we reach some of the highlighted zones on BTC, I'd prefer to look for medium-term selling opportunities.
Macro : US Nonfarm Productivity, Unit Labor Costs
NDX is making rounds in the zone waiting for either leak of CPI today and/or official CPI tomorrow
NQ_F's line in the sand today is 13260. Bulls want to go above 13380 and bears want to push it below 13k handle.
Break: 13225, 13350, 13435
Reversal: 13090, 13000, 12930, 12860