bull trend is starting to slow up and looks like it is starting to range. moving sideways as soon as we have a break of the up trend i would like for a bearish push then i sell sell the retest of the support as the new resistance. i would like a minimum of two trades and then i would look to add to profits and wait for the push to the demand zone.
Similar picture as the BTCUSD chart I posted earlier, except on the Weekly timeframe. A long entry here is an even greater probability for a large move to the upside over the next month. A strong close outside of this downward channel by the end of the week will be a bullish signal.
USD/CAD Long expectation after breakout (95%)
Follow the targets shown in green, pay attention to the news.
- Always wait for a reversal signal or confirmation before take any trade.
- This is an idea to help you make a decision.
Looking at a possible short for AUDJPY, price has just broken out of an ascending trend line and is approaching the retest. This also lines up with a key level of structure which has formed a double top formation. If rejection does occur and we get entry confirmations I would be looking at a short opportunity targeting the 68.92 zone.
Here is my view on AUDUSD.
Description: Price closed with a strong bullish candle. This shows buying presence as buyers actually stepped into the market at this level
causing bullish momentum.
Description : On daily we can see we on a dominant uptrend as price is...
I re-created a trade I executed on a demo account I've been using to test this idea. I've been working on this strategy and, more importantly, my patience for the past 6 months or so. I'm Wondering if anyone else uses something similar to this when looking for entry points & confirmation. I'll do my best to explain the thought process on why I entered long,...
Yesterday the pair reached Resistance Zone again expecting us to get a clear chance to go short again . Seeing the Weakness of dollar at this time of Impeachment news .Also it's might be retesting the trend from July which it broke twice . So be careful with this pair
Tp3 : 0.67537
We can Start to expect rejection...
ABBV is currently breaking the 200sma, ending a 14 month downtrend.
On the next days I will be tracking the next tools:
OBV should trend higher to confirm this new uptrend. It still has not done that.
3 candlestick closes above the 200SMA would also be a confirmation signal.