Swing failure pushes the price toward the trend highest low. The trendline break below is mostly possible!
Bollinger Band got narrowed and waiting for price volatility to S1
Range trade is possible after the S1 and S2 until the 200 SMA Scenario
A breakout of 24500 can cause another range trade for future trade. Pullback close to midrange might be a good option for investment/trade opportunities. The market has already shown some potential yet I can not say It is a bull market or a market reverse.
I am not seeing the downtrend continuing. 26200 to 28K range is an important level to specify the trend
In the scenario of breakdown, the range and invalidation of the flag formation is setting up stop loss under the resistance
Backtest of resistance in 15m chart. My entry-level - is 0.2269
If it lost the range stop loss will be accepted
Profit had already been taking at 0.2138
In the case of flag formation successes, the first 0.23 value - 0.25 (weekly level) as...
In the big picture. We can notice the pattern's right shoulder that has not been created properly yet
49K could be the bigger resistance and the market could enter the long-range sideways between 49k to 53k
If it lost the range there and the head and shoulder pattern could be validated so that Downside can be started.
When we look at the daily. It is quite...
BTC brought back itself to daily trends. It is time to surge the price upside to weekly resistance
If 43k breakout will happen, adding up my long position in beauty. 47K is my price prediction in the long term.
BTC holds 37k last three days which gives slow progress to the upside. Breakout seems more possible! Volume has been raised constantly. If it keeps it between 38k 39k at the end of the day, a good signal to the upside. If so, 41k will be the rejection. Monday will be critical for the trading volume.
Sunday is whales day so keep an eye on range trade with a small...
Bitcoin breaks the small range of 36k.2 and come close to 39k
Breaking 40k can bring BTC back to the weekly trend. It is giving a hope but there is no hope If Btc will be rejected by market sellers at 39k
Bear markets continue its range trades
If the price come back up again 47600, Elliot wave has the possibility to go and try 3rd leg
Price stayed a long time above 47000
More persistent, more chances to move up
Fib levels are very well respected actually
49000 is quite important to break 50000 again
It is in the mid range now 48000 around (no trade for me)
It is quite complicated so More trade pattern needed.
45900 is very well respected
I am still waiting for a big drop in the weekly trend. I can go for the long If it would be happened
No trade at all for me