The best is risk management and also stock capital management , why ?
This chart is full of opposite translation and opposite meanings and different probabilities ,
I give you the main levels of support and resistance , targets for all patterns ,
You should do the best according to the movement and breakout that may occur ,
Except the mainly trending AAL , It is...
I've been watching price action in the last few days on AUDJPY.
My balance of probability is 51% for the south, leaving 49% for the north. I know 'everybody' wants better odds than that. Well, I did say it was tricky - at least for me.
My estimates are based on my analysis. Not a 'feeling'. I wouldn't be trading this time frame anyway. I'd be looking for a...
XAU/USD UPDATE!! TREND SPOT IS BEARS, LOOKING WITH ELIOT FROM ENTRIES & TP. HOPE THIS UPDATE CAN SUPPORT YOUR TRADE MY FRIEND. PLEASE SUPPORT MY IDEA WITH COIN, OR YOU CAN SUPPORT ME IN MY PAYPAL LINK DOWN BELLOW.
We have seen the COMEX Gold Future showing some fake signals during last weeks. Signals followed by very strong volumes, but, seeing the market price running the other way around.
Be careful when trading the Gold Future.
All the red arrows are showing examples of fake signals.
The blue line is an overall trending line being a strong support, if broken there is...
The tip of the current position with GBPAUD (4H) looks like it is near the end of a contracting wedge pattern. We also see some huge scallops.
This may not be a great position. But in situations like these I'd take a stoploss. This could be tricky because one has to expect price to fall out of the wedge and then return inside, moving up. But it could also break...
Good Morning !
Today we are looking at the DXY. We were short a few weeks ago and took a good profit but long term target was not reached. We personally think that for now its not time for a short entry. So many people are looking for shorts and/or holding positions. So we are waiting for another trap move to the upside before we enter our short position. With...
It is difficult to forecast the direction of XAUUSD from here as there are two very possible options. The smaller corrective structure formation detailed in my previous gold prediction did not break to the upside and so the long was not confirmed. We then saw a move to the downside which broke a key demand area. I am now watching smaller time frames for an...
Continuation pattern forming after the failed break earlier.
Just a bear flag so far. 6710 first support and if it's going to
bounce it should be from the lower parallel of the nascent
pattern - but there's no real interest A worry for any brave
bulls at this point.
In very near term we may get a bit of buying into US open -
may regret it later but...
Price level satisfaction can only be achieved if FBMKLCI retest 1775, to conclude the correction (which began in Feb 2018), based on a combination WXY ElliottWave structure.
The wave Y is a reverse symmetry (expanding) triangle, with wave E aiming for 1775.
Price level 1775 will coincide with 61.8% retracement of the previous uptrend (Dec 2017 to Feb 2018).
Not even 6 months into trading and I'm already sick of chart patterns turning against everyone because they're plotted on the short term . I charted the weekly & daily equilibrium with a 200 MA & horizontal levels as I see them—it's set to the 4 hour for higher fidelity. This is the world's most simple chart with a big question mark on it in the form of two...
for me this is a long opportunity
we left the big daily falling channel to the upside now price forms kind of a flag (continuation pattern)
i look for a long entry after price hits the bottom of the flag channel after a strong candle to the upside..if it breaks down i look for a long from the channel retest..
could also be tricky ;-)