The price is still over two supply lines/tendency lines, but for how long? Right now the objetive of measure move of our first fall/triangle/coil is technically accomplish, I have market the 49.920 and It went to 50.500...
All this combined is a good entry point for a few investors, the price could even go up until the POC in 56.000 which is also a good entry...
Analiza techniczna sytuacji na XTB.
Co bym zrobił gdybym miał akcje XTB?
Co bym zrobił gdybym chciał zakupić akcje XTB?
1) niniejszy materiał nie jest poradą inwestycyjną
2) należy rozważnie i samodzielnie podejmować wszelkie decyzje inwestycyjne, bo inwestycje w akcje rodzi ryzyko sporych strat kapitału.
from mid-February I can see a large correlation between sp500 and btc. Going down to lower time intervals it is easy to see that bitcoin reacts earlier than index sp500.
This would mean a likely correction of recent increases on the US index. BTC passing a double peak slowly settling down, SP500 recently drew a similar double peak. Given the time I think we can...
Looking at the XBT it looks as though the trend may be reversing. We have seen a break in the trend line creating a higher high.
This is not a guarantee that this will turn around fully as it's previously been rejected at its current price. We need to wait for further confirmation.
I am waiting for the pullback at previous resistance. I will then be awaiting...
My plan is to short bitcoin if we break down to the 8500-8700 range. If it acts as a support, I will be a buyer there.
If we break to the upside above 11.3k and I will go long with a target of 20k.
Right now we have been chopped up for the past 3 months and my advise is to only trade the trends and wait in cash during the trading ranges.