1. is at Overbought/Oversold
2. Divergence present (not hidden)
3. has not reached Neutral level (i.e. 50)
4. Price has crossed above/below a Standard Deviation from Daily
- length (default:14)
- Divergence Lookback Period (default:14)
- Oversold/Overbought tresholds (default: 70/30)
- Reset Level (default: 55/45)
- Use Std Dev (default: yes)
- Standard Deviation from Daily (default: 1.51)
Use with discretion.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.