An accumulation day is an up day with volume greater than a user selected average.
A distribution day is a down day with volume greater than a user selected average.
This indicator will highlight those days by changing the volume bar colors for an easy visual.
Code clean up.
A pocket pivot is an up day with volume greater than any of the down days volume in the past 10 days.
- Added ability to see projected volume bar
- Added info block with current day's volume and projected % change vs the average volume
- Added ability to see highest volume ever and highest volume in 1 year
- Added ability to highlight skyscrapers (no higher volume 13 bars left or right)
- Added Pocket Pivot alerts
- Turn lines on or off
- Select line color
- Alerts if volume reaches 2x or 3x average
- Additional volume info in table (Avg. Volume, Avg. Dollar Volume, Up Down Volume Ratio)
- Color volume dry up bars
- Added the ability to see 5 day pocket pivots
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.