We don't want to blow the code with additional conditions. The suggestion was to get the basic functionality.
- Get/set/update global-like variables between functions
- No init needed. You can call a entry before you set it.
- f_reg_setInt(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setFloat(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setBool(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setString(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setColor(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setLabel(_key, _value)
- f_reg_setLine(_key, _value)
Feel free to contribute for an extended version. :)
We hope you enjoy it! 🎉
CRYPTOLINX - jango_blockchained 😊👍
Trading success is all about following your trading strategy and the indicators should fit within your trading strategy, and not to be traded upon solely.
The script is for informational and educational purposes only. Use of the script does not constitute professional and/or financial advice. You alone have the sole responsibility of evaluating the script output and risks associated with the use of the script. In exchange for using the script, you agree not to hold dgtrd TradingView user liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on use of the script.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.