BB, Reversals are off by default.
- BB + Reversals + Next bar confirmation - The way this should be used is by waiting for a 1 or 2 bar confirmation closed above/below the high/low of the Reversal candle. So if its a Top R, a yellow box will print as a confirmed 1 bar if it closed below the top R's low, then you can wait for the second bar to close also below the Top R's low. Vice versa with the Bot R.
- RSI arrows - Essentially showing you when the multi time frame RSIs are coming back up above 30, or below 70. Respective to what time frames you have selected.
- Three Line Strike - A trend continuation candlestick pattern consisting of four candles
- Leledc Exhaustion suggest the trend may be reversing. Combined with the moving average as a trend filter, the indicator can signal the end of a pull back and the continuation of the trend.
- EMAs - Help measuring the trend direction over a period of time.
Credit to all these amazing creators -
Multi Timeframe RSI (LTF) by @millerrh
3 Line Strike by @Lij_MC 'MarketVision A'
Leledc Exhaustion by @glaz, used updated version by @Joy_Bangla
If anyone uses the BB reversals source code to put into their own indicator/strategy, you are free to do so. Just send me a message I'd love to see your work with it! :)
Thanks to Lij_MC's MarketVision A indicator for inspiring me to add more features. At first it was just the RSI Arrows and the BB reversals candles + Condition but then I found MarketVision A and loved the extra Leledc and 3 Line Strike features.
Hope you enjoy this Spice!
No Signal is 100% correct at what it's trying to do. Use caution when trading!
Practice Risk Management.
- Added second bar confirmation for Reversals with alerts.
- Added new Alerts. Double Trouble and Triple Threat!
- Added new EMA.
- Fixed an error regarding RSI arrow
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.