A follower asked me if the heatmap is only applicable to detect Moving Averages crosses... I told him I'll publish a script answering his question. Here's your answer my friend: HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
My heatmap works with any indicator and any timeframe.
In this script, I did it with a collection of supertrend in different timeframes but the possibilities are limitless. I shared in the past my Supertrend collector displaying multiple supertrends in different timeframes
In case you don't like this kind of display, here's an alternative again. You can call me the HEATMAP guy or the ALTERNATIVE INDICATOR guy from now on .... (Dave is fine too)
Please take a look here and you'll understand right away how to read this heatmap Example with the Daily Supertrend
Basically, there is a line per timeframe and whenever the supertrend changes color in a given timeframe, it will get updated into the heatmap as well !! #amazing #awesome #so#coool#bro
Obviously, I won't post the heatmaps for all the indicators in the world, I'm very sure I'll get the same amount of likes and engagement but it's not challenging for me and... to be honest it won't be interesting at some point for you guys. I'm sharing this one because this is an alternative to the supertrend collector and I feel it could interest many of you.
You're a lot (and I really mean a lot asking me about the Algorithm Builder), I don't communicate too much because I'm writing the documentation and I'll be finished by the end of this week.
Love you all (even the trolls)
Be sure to hit the thumbs up
- If you want to suggest some indicators that I can develop and share with the community, please use my personal TRELLO board
- I'm an officially approved PineEditor/ LUA /MT4 approved mentor on codementor. You can request a coaching with me if you want and I'll teach you how to build kick-ass indicators and strategies
Jump on a 1 to 1 coaching with me
- You can also hire for a custom dev of your indicator/strategy/bot/chrome extension/python
- if you like my work and wants to buy me some coffee :
- BTC TipJar: 3MKDve7stWTe1io99oFxeQXvP8XB4zCQ8m
- LTC TipJar: MC5oeBAhw9BLqyi65TR3J1Lid8io9uHADw
⏩ Signals/Pricing: https://best-trading-indicator.com/pages/pricing
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/bti_trading
👉 Get a $30 discount on TradingView: https://bit.ly/2UM5OA0
📺 Youtube: https://bit.ly/3bKvnZu
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.