Green and red horizontal lines indicate directional
Background color indicates whether trading trend is , , or choppy (related to price expansion in a given direction)
Green / Red vertical lines indicate potential entries during a session when trend has been established for a period (building and entering a bullish/bearish zone) and are only their for example and not trading advice.
At a glance, when you see green verticals it's a confirmation of a while red verticals are a confirmation of a .
Enter on green vertical/background, exit on chop zone (yellow) or when ends.
There are built in alerts for the and entry conditions to make alerting easier.
This indicator was designed for trading choppy sessions of the SPX via ES1! (E-Mini ). Works best on the 15m and 1hr time-frames.
* Proper labels for plots to assist in alert making or strategy writing
* Re-wrote the session logic as follows:
- Green Vertical: BUY Wave while in-session but after Whipsaw zone (0930-100)
- Red Vertical: SELL Wave while in-session but after whipsaw zone (0930-1000)
- Blue Vertical: BUY wave developing any other time
- Orange Vertical: Sell wave developing any other time
Updated the alerts and plots to reflect these new states so they can be properly alerted independently.